stemar66
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to everyone

Guess alot of you out there have had the feelings i'm having right now, nervousness and apprehension. Booked on the sept 8th trip to jordan, my 1st just you holiday, the 1st of many all being well, so so nervous about holidaying on my own, but also so excited. Would love to hear from anyone else on this trip, or advise from anyone who's done the trip before would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome Steve

What a coincidence - my first Just You holiday was also to Jordan in September 2009. You have chosen a great destination. I too was a bit nervous when I first booked it, but can assure you that there is no need to be nervous at all. You will be very well looked after. The itinerary has changed a bit, but all the same you will have a great time. Petra is awesome. We had an option of extending the holiday by a 3 day stay at the Dead Sea resort which was wonderful. You will not be holidaying on your own as everyone will be in the same boat.

Regards

Jaya

stemar66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya

Thanks for your kind words of support, sure i will be fine, looking at other posts everyone seems very friendly, although there are nerves i am very excited, jordan is somewhere i've always wanted to go, not travelled much in the past and dearly hope this is the start of something big for me, meeting like minded people who want to see the world.

Thanks again

Steve

jill.harrison17
(Member)
'stemar66' wrote:

Hi to everyone

Guess alot of you out there have had the feelings i'm having right now, nervousness and apprehension. Booked on the sept 8th trip to jordan, my 1st just you holiday, the 1st of many all being well, so so nervous about holidaying on my own, but also so excited. Would love to hear from anyone else on this trip, or advise from anyone who's done the trip before would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Just got back from Jordan last week. It was amazing, you will not be disappointed. Everyone is in the same boat when going on a holiday, I have been on a few now but still nervous everytime I go, what you have to remember is that everyone is feeling the same as you, but you all have one thing in common the holiday you have booked. Enjoy yourself you will make some great friends.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Steve

I too hope that your trip to Jordan will be a start of something big for you. Believe me once you are back you will want to book another holiday. You will have to let us know how you got on once you are back. I am sure you will have lots to say. I know you are going to have a marvellous time.

Jaya

stemar66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jill.harrison17' wrote:

'stemar66' wrote:

Hi to everyone

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Just got back from Jordan last week. It was amazing, you will not be disappointed. Everyone is in the same boat when going on a holiday, I have been on a few now but still nervous everytime I go, what you have to remember is that everyone is feeling the same as you, but you all have one thing in common the holiday you have booked. Enjoy yourself you will make some great friends.

Hi Jill

Sounds like you had a fabulous time, sure i will too, like i said its somewhere ive always dreamed of going, and its only 114 days away, it can't go quick enough.

Steve