Kazmac
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there, am soooo excited, have just booked my first trip to go to Lake Garda in Sept. Would love to hear feedback from anyone who has been on that trip previously, or who is going at the same time. Excited and nervous in equal measure!!! K
Terrifo
(Member)
'Kazmac' wrote:

Hi there, am soooo excited, have just booked my first trip to go to Lake Garda in Sept. Would love to hear feedback from anyone who has been on that trip previously, or who is going at the same time. Excited and nervous in equal measure!!! K

Hi Kazmac

I am also going to Garda in Sept. My first ever visit to Italy! With 3 weeks to go I am now getting exited. have booked the extra excursions as well to make the most of my stay!..T

kaza
  • (Member)
(Member)
:shy:
'Kazmac' wrote:

Hello I am a first time traveller with Just 4 you flying out to Lake Garda on 18th Setember like yourself I am very nervous but really looking forward to going. Would love to here from fellow travellers and hope to see you soon. :thumbup:

PatRS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Went to Lake Garda in June you will have a wonderful time, lots to do and you will want to stay at the end of the holiday. The hotel is unusual but the rooms are fantastic. The food is really good but as it is in Italy there is a lot of pasta dishes but as you have four courses for each evening meal you will not go hungry.

Have fun.

Kazmac
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Great to get such good feedback on your recent trip PatRS - it's reassuring to hear from someone who's already been there!

Also great to hear from fellow travellers, looking forward to meeting you in less than 2 weeks now......:D

kaza
  • (Member)
(Member)
Only one day to go, case all packed just waiting for the aeroplane