TrevorW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am booked on this trip,Including Cruise add on and am wondering who else is booked.This will be my second justyou trip.
ShirleyT
(Member)
'TrevorW' wrote:

I am booked on this trip,Including Cruise add on and am wondering who else is booked.This will be my second justyou trip.

Hi Trevor,

I've booked this trip too with the cruise, along with Pauline, David and Patricia, Pauline has a thread going on page 2. I'm new to JY really looking forward to seeing China, 3 of us are on the domestic flight from Manchester how about you?

Look forward to meeting everyone, take care

Shirley

TrevorW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ShirleyT' wrote:

'TrevorW' wrote:

Hi Trevor,

I've booked this trip too with the cruise, along with Pauline, David and Patricia, Pauline has a thread going on page 2. I'm new to JY really looking forward to seeing China, 3 of us are on the domestic flight from Manchester how about you?

Shirley

TrevorW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ShirleyT' wrote:

'TrevorW' wrote:

Hi Trevor,

Shirley

I am travelling from Heathrow.Look forward to meeting you there

TrevorW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am joining at Heathrow.Look forward to meeting you in the executive lounge there.
PatriciaAnn2
(Member)
'TrevorW' wrote:

I am joining at Heathrow.Look forward to meeting you in the executive lounge there.

Hi Trevor, I am the Patricia (but known as Pat) that Shirley mentioned. I too will be joining at Heathrow, so look forward to meeting up in the executive lounge. This is my first holiday with JY, and first time alone abroad, so am getting excited and nervous. Not alone there I'm sure. The holiday sounds great. Take care, Pat

margaretrose
(Member)
'PatriciaAnn2' wrote:

'TrevorW' wrote:

Hi Trevor, I am the Patricia (but known as Pat) that Shirley mentioned. I too will be joining at Heathrow, so look forward to meeting up in the executive lounge. This is my first holiday with JY, and first time alone abroad, so am getting excited and nervous. Not alone there I'm sure. The holiday sounds great. Take care, Pat

Hi Patricia, look forward to seeing you on the trip.

margaretrose
(Member)
Hi Trevor, I am Margaret and I will be joining this tour with the add-on. This will be my fourth tour with JY. Margaret

sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
'margaretrose' wrote:

Hi Trevor, I am Margaret and I will be joining this tour with the add-on. This will be my fourth tour with JY. Margaret

Hi everybody, Just heard that the date I had booked has been cancelled and offered the 5th September so will be joining you then. I believe one or two of you are flying down from Manchester, is there any chance we could all meet up before then? As it is my first trip with JY, and alone, it would be nice to "know" a few of you prior to the holiday. Have also booked the add on. Sonia

;)

ShirleyT
(Member)
'sontab' wrote:

'margaretrose' wrote:

Hi everybody, Just heard that the date I had booked has been cancelled and offered the 5th September so will be joining you then. I believe one or two of you are flying down from Manchester, is there any chance we could all meet up before then? As it is my first trip with JY, and alone, it would be nice to "know" a few of you prior to the holiday. Have also booked the add on. Sonia

;)

Hi Sonia, I will be travelling from Manchester and would love to meet up with any fellow travellers prior to. I live in Nantwich so if you or anyone would like to meet up we could exchange email addresses via Olly. Its getting closer and I am really excited about this trip and a little nervous.

Keep in touch, Shirley

sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
'ShirleyT' wrote:

'sontab' wrote:

'margaretrose' wrote:

;)

Hi Sonia, I will be travelling from Manchester and would love to meet up with any fellow travellers prior to. I live in Nantwich so if you or anyone would like to meet up we could exchange email addresses via Olly. Its getting closer and I am really excited about this trip and a little nervous.

Keep in touch, Shirley

Good morning Shirley,

So nice to hear from you. I live in Glossop, quite a way away but I am sure we could find a suitable "half way house" for a meet. Will let Olly have my email address and then we can correspond and organise a meet prior to September.

I too am excited and very nervous, first "proper" holiday on my own. Hence the reason I would like to meet some fellow travellers before the big day. One of us (not me) might know the best way around Heathrow, long time since I was there and moving terminals. Also, nice to sit on the long flight with somebody who is going to share the same experiences.

Regards

Sonia

:)

Sonia

katieh
  • (Member)
(Member)
'TrevorW' wrote:

Pauline K
(Member)
'ShirleyT' wrote:

'sontab' wrote:

'margaretrose' wrote:

;)

Keep in touch, Shirley

Hello Shirley, I live about 8 miles from you and I too would like to meet up before the holiday, although it's my second time with JY this time I am a little apprensive, so if we could get in touch it would be great,and also with the others going from Manchester.

Regards

Pauline

sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,

Hope all of us who are travelling from Manchester can meet up beforehand. I know that three of you live fairly close but I am way out (Glossop) but will travel to meet you all if something can be arranged. Any takers for the "job"?

Sonia