sylview
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:thumbup:Hi

Feeling so pleased with myself (although have a few butterflies) now that I have taken the plunge and booked my first single holiday.

I have booked Italys Cilento coast for the 2nd September from Gatwick, so if anyone travelling the same time would love to chat.

Sylvie

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Just wanted to say well done for taking the plunge and booking your first single holiday. You will have no regrets and have a great time. Enjoy the holiday and the experience.

Regards

Jaya

Dormouse
(Member)
:
'sylview' wrote:

Feeling so pleased with myself (although have a few butterflies) now that I have taken the plunge and booked my first single holiday.

I have booked Italys Cilento coast for the 2nd September from Gatwick, so if anyone travelling the same time would love to chat.

Sylvie

Hi good to know I am not alone with the butterflies, I booked my first JY trip to Highlights of Tuscany a few week ago and am really looking forward to it, hope you enjoy your first JY trip.:)

gordon2711
(Member)
'sylview' wrote:

Sylvie

Hi this is my first time also ,I have booked to go to Prague and I am also nervous of travelling first time on my own .If anyone is going to Prague on 12th June I would appreciate a chat to calm my nerves.Dot .

denise fry
(Member)
'sylview' wrote:

Sylvie

Hi Sylvie

Ive just also taken the plunge and booked this trip and Im flying from Gatwick on the 2nd Sep, never been away alone before so a bit nervous, its nice to know others are in the same boat, maybe keep in touch nearer the time.

Denise

sylview
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'denise wrote:

'sylview' wrote:

Sylvie

Hi Sylvie

Ive just also taken the plunge and booked this trip and Im flying from Gatwick on the 2nd Sep, never been away alone before so a bit nervous, its nice to know others are in the same boat, maybe keep in touch nearer the time.

Denise

sylview
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'denise wrote:

'sylview' wrote:

Sylvie

Hi Sylvie

Denise

Hi Denise

Thanks for the reply, nice to hear from you, apologies for the delay.

I was begining to think that I was going to be on my lonesome. It would be good to catch up later later on.

Nerves have gone and I am now feeling quite proud of myself for taking the plunge.

Sylvia

Hilary M.
(Member)
'sylview' wrote:

Sylvie

I'm also a first timer and have booked for Prague on 18 September. I don't have butterflies yet as it's still 4 months away, but I'm sure I will nearer the time. This will be my first time away alone and it took me quite a while to take the plunge and book. Would also like to connect with someone going on this trip.