Lucinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I have a few questions! Im nervous about signing up for one of your holidays as the first one i booked was cancelled. Are there any trips abroad that are better for newbies as i dont want to be left to sightsee on my own. Also how do i know which holidays still have vacancies? Is it everything advertised on the website? As i was maybe interested in the Kenya trip, and others seem to suggest that this trip is fully booked for this year, although still on the website. Another one i was looking at was Namibia in the brochure but its not on the website?

Are there any places left on the 5 day break to toronto in Nov?

Look forward to hearing from you

Lucinda

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lucinda

First of all, let me reassure you that you won't ever be left to sight-see on your own unless you want to. Most of our holidays include a number of included excursions, and whichever holiday you choose you will meet plenty of people in the same boat, with a friendly tour manager on hand to help make your holiday as enjoyable as possible.

As for telling which holidays have sold out, if you can see a holiday on the website, it will be available. Our system is set up so that when a tour becomes fully booked, it will disappear from the website - it's a big advantage over the brochures. At the time of writing there are places available on the Kenya and 5-day Toronto trips you mentioned, with two dates possible for each. Namibia is no longer available.

I'm very sorry that your previous tour was cancelled. I can assure you this is unusual so please don't be put off, as so many of our customers come back saying they have had the most wonderful holidays.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor