dazgrice
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi!

Would love to here from anyone going on this holiday.

Regards

Darren

smartdottie
(Member)
Hi

I am going on this holiday. It's my first holiday on my own so a bit nervous. I am from Bristol but am flying from Heathrow. Hope I can find my way around terminal 5!

Dot

Jacscifi
(Member)
'dazgrice' wrote:

Hi!

Regards

Darren

Hey I'm on this trip too.

Jennifer

Jacscifi
(Member)
I'm on that trip and can't wait

Jennifer

Jacscifi
(Member)
'dazgrice' wrote:

Hi!

Regards

Darren

hey i'm on this trip and looking forward to it. Do you know how many will be with us.

Jennifer

dazgrice
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi!

I think the tour was fully booked so there are either 40 or possibly nearer 50 on this trip. Went to Canada wih Just You from Terminal 5 and found it very easy to get to and to get around so quite looking forward to it. Have done this tour before and found it quite briliant, cant wait to do it again! Not long now!!!!!

Regards

Darren

CMBowditch
(Member)
'smartdottie' wrote:

Hi

I am going on this holiday. It's my first holiday on my own so a bit nervous. I am from Bristol but am flying from Heathrow. Hope I can find my way around terminal 5!

Dot

hi dot, im going on the trip tomorrow. its my first time too, so i know how you feel. im from south wales. im leaving by bus from cardiff to heathrow at 6.20. so ill see you tomorrow in heathrow, have a good nights sleep love margaret

CMBowditch
(Member)
'dazgrice' wrote:

Hi!

Regards

hi darren, im going on the trip tomorrow, its my first one. see you in heathrow. im from south wales. love margaret

Darren