cw28
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am new to Just you, and looking at South africa , anyone going on this trip ? on been already?.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi read my testamonial for inspiration! It was my best holiday ever, go for it, I'm sure you won't regret it - the holiday of a lifetime!

Best wishes,

Bob

LYNDAKNOBEL
(Member)
'cw28' wrote:

Hi

I am new to Just you, and looking at South africa , anyone going on this trip ? on been already?.

Hi

I'm also booked on this trip and really looking forward to it. This will be my 7th Just You trip - my last one was Japan, and they've all been brilliant. Great tour managers and always well looked after!

Lynda

cw28
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LYNDAKNOBEL' wrote:

'cw28' wrote:

Hi

Hi

I'm also booked on this trip and really looking forward to it. This will be my 7th Just You trip - my last one was Japan, and they've all been brilliant. Great tour managers and always well looked after!

Lynda

Hi Lynda

Thats good to know. This is my first trip with Just you. I have always wanted to see South Africa, and really looking forward to it, also meeting everyone.

Chrisg
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynda & CW I have also booked this trip departing on 22 Nov 2012 & really looking forward to it as i will be celebrating a memorable birthday whilst away. this is my first JY holiday but travelled with Travelsphere in 2010 to Oz & could not fault the trip and staff. This page is a great idea to make friends before travelling.

Regards Chris