markjameswalsh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there,

I am thinking about the whole single travelling option?? I have worked abroad before (Admittedly I was in my late teens) and I really like the idea of these trips, I am 33 and run my own business so the whole backpacking for 6 months is not an option at the minute but 2 weeks seeing the world sounds perfect, where would be best to start and what is the typical age of those booking holidays with Just You?

Mark

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Mark

At 33 you would be in the younger bracket, but please do not be put off by that, I am 53 and have done 8 tours in 6 years they are great fun and as you say to see the world is just the dream. I would say the average age is 55-70 but there is always younger and older as well.. I have spent many an hour with much older or younger person I like this part of the holiday the age mix..There are always more ladies than men in a tour group. Don't worry we will not leave you out. Now where to start that's up to you my 1st tour was Boston New England and New York, I just went for it and have never regretted it at all. I have just come back from 22 days in Hong Kong and New Zealand great tour. I have also done tours nearer home that have been fun as well. Just be aware that some of the Long Haul tours can mean early starts late nights and could include hours sitting on a coach.. I hope you find a tour your like the look of and I hope you book it..

There are two video links on this site Lovely Lesley and Nixon (that's me) have a look and that might give you an idea, of what its all about and what two JY travellers look like. !!!

Cindy