nan00se
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
i am going on the Wonders of China cruise may 23rd -looking to make contact with people and pick up sometravelling tips.Hasanyone taken a notebook -how easy was it to access the wireless
Caroleod
(Member)
'nan00se' wrote:

i am going on the Wonders of China cruise may 23rd -looking to make contact with people and pick up sometravelling tips.Hasanyone taken a notebook -how easy was it to access the wireless

I am taking my iPad and crossing my fingers for WIFI! See you on 23rd!

vivcallaghan
(Member)
Hello,

I am doing this tour on 14th March is anyone else out there going on the same date ?

vivcallaghan
(Member)

Just saying hello I am doing the Wonder of China on 14th March anyone else traveling at the same time ?

Beesky
  • (Member)
(Member)
'vivcallaghan' wrote:

Just saying hello I am doing the Wonder of China on 14th March anyone else traveling at the same time ?

I am also going on the 14th March!

rustyhatch
(Member)
'nan00se' wrote:

Hi Nan00se, doing the 23rd may china trip, but not the cruise. Just read other comments about wi fi not being very good. Is this your first trip on your own?

christinespink44
(Member)
'Beesky' wrote:

'vivcallaghan' wrote:

Hi from Christine. I am going on my first JY singles holiday, China on 14th March. Looking forward to it, will be glad when I get to the airport (with the right clothes, accessories, travel essentials etc.?????) Any tips for this time of year.

nan00se
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'rustyhatch' wrote:

'nan00se' wrote:

Hi Nan00se, doing the 23rd may china trip, but not the cruise. Just read other comments about wi fi not being very good. Is this your first trip on your own?

sorry to take so long to get back to you -i just found the answers -forgot to tick notification buttons--thanks for the tip on the notebook -i think now i will not take it as the trip sounds very busy and it will probably just be something to worry about--will do me good to be internet free for a few weeks.

Aylesbury
(Member)
'vivcallaghan' wrote:

Hi

I am going on this trip too, so 'Hi'

:thumbup:

Aylesbury
(Member)
'christinespink44' wrote:

'Beesky' wrote:

'vivcallaghan' wrote:

Hi from Christine. I am going on my first JY singles holiday, China on 14th March. Looking forward to it, will be glad when I get to the airport (with the right clothes, accessories, travel essentials etc.?????) Any tips for this time of year.

Hi from Babs

I'm booked on this trip and am taking a bit of everything and my brolly!

vivcallaghan
(Member)
'christinespink44' wrote:

'Beesky' wrote:

'vivcallaghan' wrote:

Hi Christine, I have been struggling to know what to pack too but have decided on outdoor walking clothes and boots/trainers for day and smart casual for night time, but tried to keep in to a minimum ( difficult ) .

Is this any help ?

Regards

Viv

nan00se
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Caroleod' wrote:

'nan00se' wrote:

I am taking my iPad and crossing my fingers for WIFI! See you on 23rd!

my visa has arrived -my yuan are purchased -it all seems so much closer

nan00se
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'rustyhatch' wrote:

'nan00se' wrote:

my first trip with this tour operator ,i went on one with another tour operator-i travelled around costa rica on my own -still nervous though -china feels like an unknown coomodity