JeannieB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all, I am totally new to this and have never ventured on holiday alone....apart from Australia where I have family. However I have been recommended to this site. I am a 54 yr old female although young for my age....is there age ranges for certain holidays? Thanks.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
HELLO Jeannie

Welcome to you, have a look at the two videos on here one is from myself, and one from Lovely Lesley that might give you an idea of thing's.

There is no AGE RANGE at all for certain holidays I have just been on my 8th to HKG and NZ 31 people (6 Men) age range I would say was 40-75 I am 53.

If I can help you with anything just ask. All my holidays have been different as in locations but they have all been great fun fantastic sights to be seen and a safe and secure way to travel, and great people to meet..

Cindy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've done five trips and ove these holidays, made some great friends. I'm 53 and feel its a good age to go.

youngest i've seen is 27 oldest 80ish but it just doesn't matter everyone gets on great.

deewhite02
(Member)
'JeannieB' wrote:

Hi all, I am totally new to this and have never ventured on holiday alone....apart from Australia where I have family. However I have been recommended to this site. I am a 54 yr old female although young for my age....is there age ranges for certain holidays? Thanks.

Hi I'm 57 and have never found any age differences a problem.Younger people have more energy than me, older people have great stories to tell!!

Just enjoy yourself.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
What is age? It is just a number! You will not regret going on a Just You holiday as everyone is very friendly. I have been on two Just You holidays and had great times. I keep in touch with two ladies I met on a trip to Jordan in 2009 - on is in her early 40s and one is 80 this year. Stop worrying, just book a holiday and go and enjoy yourself.

Jaya