Lizzie62
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello! I'm thinking of booking my first Just You holiday Riviera Splendour on 15th May travelling from Bristol. It would be good to hear from anyone else booked on or thinking of going on this holiday. I need some encouragement 🙂
christine2
(Member)
'Lizzie62' wrote:

Hello! I'm thinking of booking my first Just You holiday Riviera Splendour on 15th May travelling from Bristol. It would be good to hear from anyone else booked on or thinking of going on this holiday. I need some encouragement :)

Hello I am booked on the Riviera Splendour on the 15th May. I went on my first Just you holiday last year to Mallorca and thoroughly enjoyed it so had no hesitation booking another holiday. I will be flying from Newcastle. Go on book it you won't regret it.

Christine

Lizzie62
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'christine2' wrote:

'Lizzie62' wrote:

Hello! I'm thinking of booking my first Just You holiday Riviera Splendour on 15th May travelling from Bristol. It would be good to hear from anyone else booked on or thinking of going on this holiday. I need some encouragement :)

Hello I am booked on the Riviera Splendour on the 15th May. I went on my first Just you holiday last year to Mallorca and thoroughly enjoyed it so had no hesitation booking another holiday. I will be flying from Newcastle. Go on book it you won't regret it.

Christine

Lizzie62
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Christine!

I booked this holiday about 2 weeks ago departing from Bristol on 15th May. I'm a bit worried because yesterday found out that everyone in the group is a lot older than me! I'm a widow of 49.

Liz

christine2
(Member)
'Lizzie62' wrote:

Hello Christine!

I booked this holiday about 2 weeks ago departing from Bristol on 15th May. I'm a bit worried because yesterday found out that everyone in the group is a lot older than me! I'm a widow of 49.

Liz

Don't worry. On my first holiday last year the ages ranged from 40 to 85 and everyone got on great with each other. I'm sure you will enjoy it.I am 61 but young at heart. If you are still having doubts just ask the editor for my email and I will try to reassure you.

Chris

ChrisF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Liz and Christine

I have just booked this holiday for 15th May. I will be flying from Heathrow

and live in the west midlands.

Liz. Please don't worry about age, this will be my 4th JY holiday. On all previous holidays ages ranged from 20s to 80s. My last holiday made friends with a lady early 40s and lady early 70s. I,m 63 and we all had a great time, still keep in touch. You have picked somewhere you want to go and everyone on that holiday has that in common which is what counts.

Chris ( another Christine)

Lizzie62
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello to both Christines!

Thank you so much for your reassurances. I look forward to meeting you both. Not long to go now!

Liz

Alicereay
(Member)
'Lizzie62' wrote:

Hi Lizzie I'm booked on this holiday too but am flying from Newcastle and yes I need encouragement too. Look forward to meeting up with you.

christine2
(Member)
'Alicereay' wrote:

'Lizzie62' wrote:

Hi Lizzie I'm booked on this holiday too but am flying from Newcastle and yes I need encouragement too. Look forward to meeting up with you.

christine2
(Member)
'Alicereay' wrote:

'Lizzie62' wrote:

Hello Alicereay

I'm flying from Newcastle tomorrow so hopefully may see you there.

Chris