chrisj
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to everyone who returned from Riviera Splendour yesterday. What a good trip. Some lovely places to visit and a really good group of very nice people who all mixed well. AND what can I say about Jan, our Tour Manager. Jan really got the balance absolutely right. She is very organised and all trips etc. went really smoothly but also has the ability to have fun with the group and ensure everyone is included - even to the point of us doing a jigsaw one night while having a little tipple. (sorry Jan had to mention it!!) We had so many laughs and I certainly returned home with some good memories. Thank you Jan and I hope I am fortunate enough to meet you on another trip.

Chris

Bosuncat
(Member)
'chrisj' wrote:

Hi to everyone who returned from Riviera Splendour yesterday. What a good trip. Some lovely places to visit and a really good group of very nice people who all mixed well. AND what can I say about Jan, our Tour Manager. Jan really got the balance absolutely right. She is very organised and all trips etc. went really smoothly but also has the ability to have fun with the group and ensure everyone is included - even to the point of us doing a jigsaw one night while having a little tipple. (sorry Jan had to mention it!!) We had so many laughs and I certainly returned home with some good memories. Thank you Jan and I hope I am fortunate enough to meet you on another trip.

Chris

Glad you had a good trip. I love it there. My friends' parents live in San Remo and I have been lucky enough to visit there with her. She took me down to Monte Carlo and Monaco for the day.