valstanley1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:blush:Hi there thinking of going to cuba in oct......has any body been?
Sue16
  • (Member)
(Member)
'valstanley1' wrote:

Hi valstanley

I went to Cuba in November 2011 and thought the whole trip was brilliant. Although it can be a little tiring as you are moving a lot from place to place it is well worth it. Each place was very different, I am sure you will absolutely love it.

valstanley1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sue16' wrote:

'valstanley1' wrote:

Hi valstanley

I went to Cuba in November 2011 and thought the whole trip was brilliant. Although it can be a little tiring as you are moving a lot from place to place it is well worth it. Each place was very different, I am sure you will absolutely love it.

thanks for that not sure i can justify the cost

Sue16
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes, it is not cheap but I honestly think you get your monies worth! We traveledl from Havana to Hollguin, Trinidad, Santa Clara, Bay of Pigs, in the countryside at Vinales, Camueguey, Cienfuegos (not sure if I have spelt them all correct) etc. Two of the hotels were all inclusive and there were many extra trips that you could go on if you wished. I spent less than £300 spends, including all my gifts to relatives, tshirts, souvenirs, rum and the extra trips. I loved it, but it is all a case of personal choice.

Sue

adg29
  • (Member)
(Member)
'valstanley1' wrote:

Hi Valstanley, i was also on the same trip as Sue 16 which was my first JY holiday and confirm that the trip was well worthwhile, you see so much and visit so many different places that its a real experience. The tour manager and guide were fantastic nothing to much trouble and you would not regret the trip if you decide to go.