nurselinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
please help, never been on a singles holiday, please tell me your experience of your first singles hol.

Thank you

Geoff Slater
(Member)
'nurselinda' wrote:

please help, never been on a singles holiday, please tell me your experience of your first singles hol.

Thank you

I went to Halkidiki last year. First singles holiday,first time with Just You. All I can say is "go for it". I was a bit dubious after I had booked but it was brilliant.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am off on my 8TH!!!!!! JY tour so go for it you will have fun, I have done 3 short haul 3 USA, Kenya Safari and off to New Zealand so if I can help you with anything just ask away.

Cindy

nurselinda
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Geoff wrote:

'nurselinda' wrote:

Thank you

I went to Halkidiki last year. First singles holiday,first time with Just You. All I can say is "go for it". I was a bit dubious after I had booked but it was brilliant.

Thank you for your reply, just got to get my confidence back and hopefully the i will book something, never been to a foreign country by myself!!

nurselinda
(Member) (Topic Starter)
don't know if previous reply went so if im repeating myself sorry! thanks for your reply, just got to get some confidence then hopefully will book something, never been abroad or anywhere else on my own so a little daunting!!
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi nurselinda

Welcome to us lot at Just You.

You have nothing to worry about - Just You is very safe for a woman (or I would not be going with them, believe me).

You will not be on your own. Your tour manager looks after you, makes sure you are included in everything & everyone mixes. You will make some new friends of all ages & be so glad you went.

We have all had to take that first step - the fact that you have even considered going means that you have already taken the first step.

There must be somewhere you have always wanted to go - well now you can. You can always start off with short-haul - there are so many choices. Later you could consider long-haul. I have to warn you - this holidaying lark gets very addictive.

Please 'go for it' - you will be so glad you did. You don't need confidence - just a suitcase & a camera - so go on enjoy yourself.

Have a wonderful holiday - wherever you choose. Let us know where you chose - we will be interested & you can make contact through this part of the Forum with others on your trip, before you go, although not everyone uses the Forum, so don't let that put you off.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

dobi
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I never been my self on holiday. Can You , please tell me something for your experience. Thank you