Caroline Robb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone booked on to the Vietnam April 2012 holiday?

Caroline 🙂

Jillybean
(Member)
'Caroline wrote:

Caroline :)

Hi Caroline,

I am - it's my first solo holiday so very excited/nervous

Jill

Annedp
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have just booked to go on 18th April. Is that when you are going?

Anne

Jillybean
(Member)
'Annedp' wrote:

Anne

Hi Anne,

I'm going on the 18th :)

Jill

Annedp
  • (Member)
(Member)

Hi Anne,

Jill

Hi Jill

Great

I've not been on holiday alone either! Look forward to meeting you

Anne

Caroline Robb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jillybean' wrote:

'Caroline wrote:

Hi Caroline,

I am - it's my first solo holiday so very excited/nervous

Jill

Hi Jill

Thanks for your response, it's good to hear from you.

This is my second Just You trip, I did the America's Golden West tour in June last year, I absolutely loved it and it completely changed my outlook on holidaying alone. Don't be nervous as everything is so well organised by the Just You team and the group of people that I travelled with last year were all absolutely lovely...I'm sure they will be on this trip too! :thumbup: Where are you from? I'll be travelling from Runcorn, about 15miles outside Liverpool. In case you haven't already seen it, there is a fantastic testimonial on here from someone who has already done the Vietnam trip...it is very informative and gives a great account of what an amazing trip it is.

Look forward to hearing from you....Caroline

Caroline Robb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Annedp' wrote:

Anne

Hi Anne

Thanks for your reply, yes I'm on the 18/4 trip.....I'm really excited...not too long to wait now! Went to my Dr's yesterday to get some information on vaccinations etc.....he advised anti-maleria tablets and typhoid and Hep A jabs!!! Ouch!!!

Where will you be travelling from?

Best Wishes....Caroline

Annedp
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jillybean' wrote:

'Annedp' wrote:

Anne

Hi Anne,

Jill

Great - good to hear from someone else going then. I'm really looking forward to it.

Anne

Annedp
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline

I've just seen that you are travelling from Runcorn. I live in Grappenhall near Warrington so really close to you! I have booked to fly down to Heathrow from Manchester - have you?

Look forward to meeting you

Anne

Jillybean
(Member)
'Annedp' wrote:

'Jillybean' wrote:

'Annedp' wrote:

Anne

Hi Anne,

Jill

Great - good to hear from someone else going then. I'm really looking forward to it.

Anne

Hi Anne and Caroline,

Good to hear from you both:)

I've read the Vietnam holiday review and it sounds amazing! I'm getting my innoculations next week and have also been advised it's a good idea to to take some probiotic tablets 2 weeks before and during the holiday - just to protect your tummy. A work colleague is flying to Vietnam tomorrow so I'm hoping for lots of info when he gets back.

Hope to see you both at Heathrow :)

Jill

Caroline Robb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Annedp' wrote:

Hi Caroline

I've just seen that you are travelling from Runcorn. I live in Grappenhall near Warrington so really close to you! I have booked to fly down to Heathrow from Manchester - have you?

Anne

Hi Anne

Wow...it's a small world!! Yes I have booked to fly from M'cr the night before but can't remember the exact time??? I think it was about 7pm ish with BA. Have you booked a hotel yet? I may be staying with relatives who are not too far from Heathrow but not decided yet if it will just be easier to stay at hotel. If you'd like to meet for a coffee some time prior to going that would be great. There's a facility on here to leave private messages I think....I'll see if I can work it out and leave my number.

Caroline

Caroline Robb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Caroline wrote:

'Annedp' wrote:

Hi Caroline

Anne

Hi Anne

Wow...it's a small world!! Yes I have booked to fly from M'cr the night before but can't remember the exact time??? I think it was about 7pm ish with BA. Have you booked a hotel yet? I may be staying with relatives who are not too far from Heathrow but not decided yet if it will just be easier to stay at hotel. If you'd like to meet for a coffee some time prior to going that would be great. There's a facility on here to leave private messages I think....I'll see if I can work it out and leave my number.

Caroline

Hi Anne....not sure if you'll pick this up but I've sent you a message via your personal email address (as provided by Olly) with my number.

Regards....Caroline

dundee38
(Member)
'Caroline wrote:

Hi Caroline,

I have just booked to go on the 18 april 2012, is that the same datewhen you are going?

Cath

dundee38
(Member)
Hi,

I am going on the 18 april as well, I have booked to stay at the Comfort Inn over night,is anyone else staying there.

Cath

dundee38
(Member)
HI,

I am going on the 18th as well, and Ihave booked to stay over night in the Comfort Inn, has anyone else booked this

hotel?

Cath

Caroline Robb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dundee38' wrote:

HI,

I am going on the 18th as well, and Ihave booked to stay over night in the Comfort Inn, has anyone else booked this

hotel?

Cath

Hi Cath

Not sure what my plans are as yet, I may be staying with family nearby. Is the Comfort Inn within the Heathrow complex?

Best Wishes....Caroline

dundee38
(Member)
'Caroline wrote:

'dundee38' wrote:

HI,

hotel?

Cath

Hi Cath

Not sure what my plans are as yet, I may be staying with family nearby. Is the Comfort Inn within the Heathrow complex?

Best Wishes....Caroline

HI Caroline,

Not sure but there is a bus which takes you to the airport, I booked through Just You and got a good price. look forward to seeing you. Cath