shopper21
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked and paid for my holiday to India departing 28th April 2012. First time with JUSTYOU - don't know what to expect but looking forward to seeing the country and meeting lots of interesting people. Would love to hear from anybody on the same trip so that I know that I'm not really on my own.
Angie S
(Member)
Pity no-one has got back to you. I posted the same day as you and like you, I have booked my very first JY holiday but I'm off to Uzbekistan in September. Our trip has sold out but I've not heard from anyone either :(

If I enjoy my first JY holiday I really fancy India next and would like to hear how you get on. I hope you have a fantastic time.

Angie

shopper21
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Angie,

Actually I picked up another "thread" so I've been in communication with three other ladies on my trip since last month. We've arranged to meet up in Garfunkel's in terminal 4 at Heathrow before we set off so I don't feel too lonely. There are 23 on our trip so we'll have to look out for them at the airport. Only 8 days to go now so off to buy the bug spray and hand gel this afternoon, then all I have to do is pack light which will be a challenge as my medical bag will probably weigh 20kg! But as they say - it's an experience. Have a great trip in September - looks good in the brochure. Sue

Angie S
(Member)
Hi Sue,

Ah, I think I remember seeing that thread, now you mention it. Glad you got in touch with fellow travellers.

All the best,

Angie