natk
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I've just joined here and am considering going to China either on the 25 April or 23 May departure dates, anyone else??

rgeorge
(Member)
'natk' wrote:

Hi

I've just joined here and am considering going to China either on the 25 April or 23 May departure dates, anyone else??

Hey,

Just registered on the site too and was thinking about going on the China Holiday, possibly the 23rd May date.

Anyone else got back to you, saying they are going ?

rgeorge
(Member)
Hi,

Just recently registered on the site too, thinking of going to China on the 23rd May date.

Just need to take the plunge and book : o )

Caroleod
(Member)
'natk' wrote:

Hi

I am considering China in May, with the add on! Just got to get the time off work! Looks like a good trip. It will be my 2nd JY trip, the first was truly amazing!!

zztop27
(Member)
I'm booked for China on 25th April - my second JY holiday after Australia last October.

Pete ................

Caroleod
(Member)
I've booked one of the last few places left on the 23 may trip!! Can't wait!!
Alison J
(Member)
'Caroleod' wrote:

Me too:) Have been on one other trip so far, Canadian Rockies which was really great, with an excellent tour guide, Brian, really looking forwrd to this as it should be quite different.

Alison

FEEONA
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi im booked on 23rd May to China too ,first JY holiday so not sure what to expect but looking for ward to it,hello every one else who is going.
michael hurcum
(Member)
'zztop27' wrote:

I'm booked for China on 25th April - my second JY holiday after Australia last October.

Pete ................

I have booked for the 25th april china and cruise, so far found out take brand new £20 sterling notes to change,loo paper and you cannot chargecameras etc in cabins on boat

sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've booked too but not until the 22nd August - anybody else going then with the add on? As this will be my first JY I would love to get in touch with others going at that time. If anybody from the Greater Manchester/North Derbyshire area perhaps we could meet up.

Sonia

newdoreen
(Member)
'natk' wrote:

Hi

I am booked for wonders of China for April25th haven't heard of anyone else going yet, but I am quite excited about it Doreen

rustyhatch
(Member)
'Caroleod' wrote:

Hi, I'm also booked on 23rd may. Nervous & apprehensive. Not travelled by myself before. Any hints & tips?

rustyhatch
(Member)
'FEEONA' wrote:

Hi im booked on 23rd May to China too ,first JY holiday so not sure what to expect but looking for ward to it,hello every one else who is going.

Hi, I'm also booked on 23rd May, also first JY holiday, nervous but looking forward to it. Looking forward to meeting some nice people

Malaika
(Member)
Hoping to go to China on14th March
Eileen L
(Member)
'newdoreen' wrote:

'natk' wrote:

Hi

I am booked for wonders of China for April25th haven't heard of anyone else going yet, but I am quite excited about it Doreen

Hi Doreen,

I am also going to China on April 25th This will be my 2nd holiday and I am really looking forward to it.Have you been on any other Just You holidays? If you have any tips etc. about the holiday would be glad to hear them.Have you heard from anyone who has done this holiday? Will look forward to meeting you at Heathrow. I am flying down from Glasgow. Where are you travelling from?

Regards, Eileen

Beesky
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am going on 14th March 🙂
nan00se
(Member)
'Caroleod' wrote:

i have also booked a place on May 23rd -see you there

;)

nan00se
(Member)
i am going to china on May 23rd- it my first trip with JY -kind of nervous- just made a list of all the tips on the site-look forward to seeing everyone there
nan00se
(Member)
hi I to am off to China on May 23rd -my first time with JY -making a list of all the wonderful tips on the site-love to hear from anyone who is going -the trip sounds amazing -Nan00se
michael hurcum
(Member)
'Eileen wrote:

'newdoreen' wrote:

'natk' wrote:

Hi

Hi Doreen,

I am also going to China on April 25th This will be my 2nd holiday and I am really looking forward to it.Have you been on any other Just You holidays? If you have any tips etc. about the holiday would be glad to hear them.Have you heard from anyone who has done this holiday? Will look forward to meeting you at Heathrow. I am flying down from Glasgow. Where are you travelling from?

Regards, Eileen

hi Doreen and Eileen

I am going to china on the 25th but live in london so easy to heathrow

regards, michael hurcum