Eileen L
(Member)
'michael wrote:

'Eileen wrote:

'newdoreen' wrote:

'natk' wrote:

Hi

I've just joined here and am considering going to China either on the 25 April or 23 May departure dates, anyone else??

I am booked for wonders of China for April25th haven't heard of anyone else going yet, but I am quite excited about it Doreen

Hi Doreen,

I am also going to China on April 25th This will be my 2nd holiday and I am really looking forward to it.Have you been on any other Just You holidays? If you have any tips etc. about the holiday would be glad to hear them.Have you heard from anyone who has done this holiday? Will look forward to meeting you at Heathrow. I am flying down from Glasgow. Where are you travelling from?

Regards, Eileen

hi Doreen and Eileen

I am going to china on the 25th but live in london so easy to heathrow

regards, michael hurcum

Hi Michael,

Look forward to meeting you at Heathrow.Pass on any info you have about the holiday from others.Really looking forward to the trip.

Regards,Eileen

zztop27
(Member)
Good afternoon all. I'm booked on the April 25th trip to china - just today sent off my Visa details so it's all getting closer..

This will be my second JY holiday - went for 21 days in Australia last year so I'm sure this will be just as good.

See you all on the 25th at Heathrow.

Pete ...........

newdoreen
(Member)
'Eileen wrote:

'newdoreen' wrote:

'natk' wrote:

Hi

I've just joined here and am considering going to China either on the 25 April or 23 May departure dates, anyone else??

I am booked for wonders of China for April25th haven't heard of anyone else going yet, but I am quite excited about it Doreen

Hi Doreen,

I am also going to China on April 25th This will be my 2nd holiday and I am really looking forward to it.Have you been on any other Just You holidays? If you have any tips etc. about the holiday would be glad to hear them.Have you heard from anyone who has done this holiday? Will look forward to meeting you at Heathrow. I am flying down from Glasgow. Where are you travelling from?

Regards, Eileen

lovely to hear from you Eileen, It will be first trip with JU so not sure just what to expect, I keep reading different things we should do or take,Not sure how much money I should take with me , any ideas?

I will be travelling up from Minehead Somerset, not very local to you I am afraid, but will lookforward to meeting you, only started travelling alone in the last year, so will welcome company.

I believe we have 35 people on our trip so far, anyone else out there want to join in this conversation ? I am also going to the weekend at Bournemouth 17th February maybe I will find out more then

newdoreen
(Member)
'michael wrote:

'Eileen wrote:

'newdoreen' wrote:

'natk' wrote:

Hi

Hi Doreen,

Regards, Eileen

hi Doreen and Eileen

regards, michael hurcum

Looking forward to meeting you Michael, I will be travelling up from Minehead Somerset,

At least we now know of 4 people going, I understand from Olli we should be 35 at the moment meet you in the lounge can't wait.

Regards Doreen

michael hurcum
(Member)
'newdoreen' wrote:

'michael wrote:

'Eileen wrote:

'newdoreen' wrote:

'natk' wrote:

Hi

Hi Doreen,

Regards, Eileen

hi Doreen and Eileen

regards, michael hurcum

Looking forward to meeting you Michael, I will be travelling up from Minehead Somerset,

At least we now know of 4 people going, I understand from Olli we should be 35 at the moment meet you in the lounge can't wait.

Regards Doreen

another somerset person I was born in wellington:thumbup:

2travel
(Member)
Hello all. I am on this trip too, travelling from Oxford. See you at Heathrow. Barbara
newdoreen
(Member)
Having just returned from a discovery weekend in Bournemouth, I am now feeling much more confident about my trip to China.If you haven't tried one of these weekends I would thoughrely recommend it to you.

It has given me so much more confidence knowing that most of the fellow travellers are in the same boat as me. I had a ball and everyone was so friendly and helpful, Only one snag, I danced until I nearly dropped so don't expect to be left on your own, unless that is your choice. My advice to

:thumbup:everyone of you, GO FOR IT, and here's to China April 25th 2012. Doreen PS anyone tell me how to add a smile to my note, I just get the word which doesn't look the same

nan00se
(Member)
'rustyhatch' wrote:

'Caroleod' wrote:

I've booked one of the last few places left on the 23 may trip!! Can't wait!!

Hi, I'm also booked on 23rd may. Nervous & apprehensive. Not travelled by myself before. Any hints & tips?

Hi i just found all the replies to my post--i am having a bit of trouble working out how this works-my plan is to travel light as we seem to be unpacking and packing alot --its my firts timewith just you -and travelling with a large group so i am a bit apprehensive as well --

vivcallaghan
(Member)
'Malaika' wrote:

Hoping to go to China on14th March

Hi, I'm going on this trip on the 14th March and just can't wait now.Expect we will all meet up in the Airport loung. Expect the tour guide will be there somewhere as we won't be able to check our cases in without our Visa !

Where are you traveling from in the U.K ?

vivcallaghan
(Member)
'Beesky' wrote:

I am going on 14th March :)

Hell Beesky,

That makes 3 of us so far :D

Where are you traveling from in the U.K ?