Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I have just booked to go on this trip. would love to get in touch with any fellow travellers. Is anyone travelling from south wales?

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Bridget Jane,

I am booked on this trip too - but not the Amazon add-on. I am really looking forward to it - I expect you are too.

I live in the Midlands, and I am travelling from Birmingham airport so we will see each other in Lima. I look forward to meeting up with you then.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for your reply Lesley. It is so nice to touch base with a fellow traveller before the holiday. I look forward to meeting you!!
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Bridget Jane,

I look forward to meeting you too.

Olly says that so far there are 10 of us booked on this trip, so with 5 months still to go, we should be a good crowd by the time March comes round.

I think this trip could be a lot of fun!!!

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lovely Leslie,

I think this trip is going to be really fun as well. I am going on the Amazon add on too. It is a place I have always wanted to visit but never dreamed I would ever actually go there. It is only november but I am getting really excited already!!

best wishes,

Bridget

Rushfan
(Member)
Hi, I'm booked on this trip too--with the Amazon add-on--woohoo,can't wait!!! I'll be coming up from Cornwall so maybe meet at whichever airport we leave from???:thumbup:
Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Rushfan' wrote:

Hi, I'm booked on this trip too--with the Amazon add-on--woohoo,can't wait!!! I'll be coming up from Cornwall so maybe meet at whichever airport we leave from???:thumbup:

Hi Rushfan,

Lovely to hear from you. I am so excited about the trip. Can't wait!!!!

I will be travelling from Heathrow. Look forward to meeting you

Bridget