LeeLee
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all

I am finally going to take the plunge and book my first ever JY trip. Very excited but torn between Sorrento or Halkidiki in May/June. Would be great if anyone who had done either of these could offer an opinion. In for a penny, also going to do Cuba in October!

Thanks!

Lee

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lee,

Welcome and Good Luck I am sure you will have a great time, I have not done any of those choices, I have my 8th JY Tour booked for 2012.

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lee

I have been to Sorrento years ago, but not with Just You. It is a lovely place to visit. Hopefully you will have an opportunity to visit Pompeii and Capri! I have not been to Halkidiki, but can assure you that you will love Sorrento. I have been on two Just You holidays to Jordan and Andalucia and have booked the third trip to Costa de la Luz. You will not be disappointed whereever you choose to go with Just You as you will be very well looked after.

Jaya

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Lee,

And Welcome.

So you are thinking of booking Sorrento for your first holiday. What a good choice.

I was there in September (celebrating my birthday). I always wanted to do the Amalfi Drive and Yes it was all I hoped it would be. There is so much to see, like Capri, Positano and Pompei. Of course, you climb Mt. Vesuvius too.

I had only ever been to the Dolomites before, at Xmas (with Just You) so it was lovely to see another part of the country. I am sure you will have a good time too. Our tour manager, Ann McBeth, was fantastic.

I have not been to Halkidiki (yet - there's time) but I have been to Cuba and I know you will love it. It is such an interesting place, especially Havana.

I hope you have a wonderful time on both of these holidays - I know you will. And I am so glad you are taking the plunge at last. We have all 'been there' but I know you will not regret it and I know you will meet lots of new friends.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LeeLee' wrote:

Hi all

I am finally going to take the plunge and book my first ever JY trip. Very excited but torn between Sorrento or Halkidiki in May/June. Would be great if anyone who had done either of these could offer an opinion. In for a penny, also going to do Cuba in October!

Thanks!

Lee

Hi Lee

Just returned from Halkidiki and can highly recommend it.

Sue

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Lee and well done for finally taking that plunge. Isnt it difficult to choose, As there are so many wonderful trips and picking can be hard, As every page you turn in the brochure, the tours become better and better. Halkidiki is on my agenda for 2012 , But I can assure you whatever you pick, You will enjoy

Regards Andy

LeeLee
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks everyone for your comments and support. I am really excited and keep changing my mind about which tours to do. There are so many great choices!

My love of travel has recently been re-ignited and I intend to capitalise before I go all chicken again! D-day is pay day, so I will have made my decision soon!

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Lee,

I know the problem - so many places to choose. If that pay day is looming it means your choice and therefore your holiday is a step nearer.

You say your love of travel has been re-ignited - don't think mine has ever been extinguished!

Of course you could always consider where to go after this one - quite a lot of us do that.

You know the world is there waiting for you to explore and enjoy - go for it and have a great time. Don't forget to let us know what you finally chose as we really will be interested.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel::