Mims-L
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I'm about to go on my first single holiday next week with JU to Tuscanny. Really looking forward to it. Is there anybody else going, or does anybody have any advice for a first timer?

Mims -L

blossom32
(Member)
'Mims-L' wrote:

Hello,

HI im thinking of doing this holiday next year as i have used up all my hols from this year. i would be interested to hear from you when you get back to hear your thoughts. Have a great time.

I'm about to go on my first single holiday next week with JU to Tuscanny. Really looking forward to it. Is there anybody else going, or does anybody have any advice for a first timer?

Mims -L

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mims

I went on this holiday earlier this year in May, I had a very good time nice tour and nice people, it was very hot when I went so be warned!!!

Cindy

Dave P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mims-L' wrote:

Hello,

Mims -L

Hi Mims, I am going on that tour, also my first time with J/U. Really looking forwards to it. I am Travelling down from West Midlands on Wednesday and staying overnight at Gatwick.

Dave P

Mims-L
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Thank you for your responses.

I picked this time of year thinking it would be cooler and less busy, but it looks like I'm in for a scorcha. At least I'm getting a trial run this weekend.

I will let you know how it goes.

Mims

KATIE66
(Member)
'Mims-L' wrote:

Hello,

Mims -L

You have selected a wonderful holiday for your first trip with JY. I went in June,really enjoy the whole holiday, I have just returned from my second JY holiday, now looking at another. :thumbup: