lancslass
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everybody, would love to know who is going on this holiday on 12th September and if anybody else is flying from Manchester to Gatwick.
Girlgeorge
(Member)
Hi Lancslass. I am going to Halkidiki on 12th September but am flying from Aberdeen to Gatwick. Following suggestion by another JY traveller, I am thinking about booking in to the Wentworth lounge (I have about 4 hrs) as it is more comfortable with plenty of tea & coffee! Hope to see you there or at the main departure lounge before the flight. Are you a first timer like me? Apparently there are about 36 of us. Georgie
MJan05
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I'm Jan and will also be travelling to Halkidiki on 12th September, flying down from Edinburgh. Looking forward to some sunshine!!

craig83
(Member)
'MJan05' wrote:

Hi,

I'm Jan and will also be travelling to Halkidiki on 12th September, flying down from Edinburgh. Looking forward to some sunshine!!

Hi, I'm Craig and also flying from Edinburgh to Gatwick on 12th September. First time for me!

lancslass
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Georgie, that sounds great, I should arrive about 9.30 at Gatwick from Manchester and yes I am a first timer as well so be great to meet up before the flight. I've never flown from Gatwick before either so hopefully won't get lost! Lancslass
'Girlgeorge' wrote:

Hi Lancslass. I am going to Halkidiki on 12th September but am flying from Aberdeen to Gatwick. Following suggestion by another JY traveller, I am thinking about booking in to the Wentworth lounge (I have about 4 hrs) as it is more comfortable with plenty of tea & coffee! Hope to see you there or at the main departure lounge before the flight. Are you a first timer like me? Apparently there are about 36 of us. Georgie

Girlgeorge
(Member)
Hi Lancslass

At certain times of day, Gatwick is just a sea of people. I arrive at 08:45 so text me or ring and we could meet up; my mobile is: **** - you will have to ask the editor to release it as they don't publish numbers on the forum. I am so looking forward to this trip; I can hardly wait now!

Editor's note: I'm not allowed to publish personal information on the Community but if Lancslass gets in touch with me I'll be happy to pass the number on.

MJan05
  • (Member)
(Member)
'craig83' wrote:

'MJan05' wrote:

Hi,

Hi, I'm Craig and also flying from Edinburgh to Gatwick on 12th September. First time for me!

Hi Craig, thanks for your message. This is my third holiday with JU - I'm sure you will love it!

Jan

lancslass
(Member) (Topic Starter)
That's great Georgie, I will contact editor to release the number. Looks like there's quite a few of you coming down from Scotland. Be great to get some sunshine and leave the rain and wind behind for a while. Ive been sorting out clothes today to put in case. Hopefully I'll be able to close it.!
glynis2013
(Member)
Holiday to Halkidiki.

Hello my name is Glynis and I am going to Halkidiki on Sept 12th and this is my first holiday abroad and the first on my own, and I am rather nervous about it. I think it's Gatwick Airport which I am stressing out about as I have never flown before so I have never had to go through any airport. But at least I don't have to go through two airports like most of you. As for cloths I have no idea what I will need so I reckon I will be taking too much!

glynis2013
(Member)
Holiday to Halkidiki.

Hello my name is Glynis and I am going to Halkidiki on Sept 12th and this is my first holiday abroad and the first on my own, and I am rather nervous about it. I think it's Gatwick Airport which I am stressing out about as I have never flown before so I have never had to go through any airport. But at least I don't have to go through two airports like most of you. As for cloths I have no idea what I will need so I reckon I will be taking too much!

lancslass
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Georgie, Olly has given me your number - thanks Olly - so I will definitely text or ring you when I get to Gatwick. Really looking forward to it now - more excited than nervous!
glynis2013
(Member)
Hello my name is Glynis and I am going to Halkidiki on Sept 12th, and this is my first holiday abroad and my first on my own so I am rasther nervous about the whole thing, but it's Gatwick Airport thats stressing me out the most as I have never had to go to an Airport before so I am not sure what I do when I get there or how we find our Rep, but I am also looking forward to meeting new people and having a good holiday in Greece.
lancslass
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'glynis wrote:

Holiday to Halkidiki.

Hi Glynis, this is my first holiday on my own but last year I flew on my own all the way to Hong Kong to stay with my son so it's not that scary this year. I've never flown from Gatwick before, only Manchester and this year I've got to fly from both so hopefully it will be okay. I am nervous as well as excited but if you want to ring me you can ask the editor to release my mobile number so that you can meet up at Gatwick.