explorer03
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm new to all this but have quickly taken the plunge and booked 2 holidays with JY. They are Madeira departing 24/10/11 & Australia with Singapore pre-tour stopover departing 10/2/12.

So I just wanted to say hi to anyone who is going on these trips. Would be great to hear from you!

Chris

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Chris.....

Welcome and good for you you will have fun I am sure. I have done Australia and the sights are breath taking you will enjoy every minuet.

I have done 7 JY tours with New Zealand booked for 2012.

Cindy

explorer03
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Chris.....

Welcome and good for you you will have fun I am sure. I have done Australia and the sights are breath taking you will enjoy every minuet.

I have done 7 JY tours with New Zealand booked for 2012.

Cindy

Cindy

Thanks for your positive reassurance from an "old hand" - so to speak!

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Old Hand indeed!!!! ha ha ha

If you have any questions on anything re JY then just ask away even after doing the tours I have done I still need answers from other travellers at times so this is a great tool to pick each others brains....I really love to travel and see this world of ours, I do like lazying on a lounger but I love to take in information and see the sights even more. I loved Australia as a country and the Australians are my kinda people..

Cindy

clearview
(Member)
Hi All, I have just joined this web page and was wondering if anybody has done the Israel tour on their own. I would like to hear from anyone who has booked for this October 2011. thanks.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Clearview

I have done 7 tours but not Israel. I am sure you would have fun.

Cindy