JATY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone going? has anyone been before, if so whats it like, whats the latest date I can book by, and what age group tend to go away over the xmas period
Debs99
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi JATY, I'm booked on this one too and really looking forward to it (especially the train to St. Moritz).

Would also be interested to hear from anyone who's been before

Debs

JATY
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am new to this, and was wondering when i need to book by, how many people have booked so far, ..and what age group tend to go away over the xmas period
Debs99
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JATY' wrote:

I am new to this, and was wondering when i need to book by, how many people have booked so far, ..and what age group tend to go away over the xmas period

Can't help with your questions I'm afraid, first time I've ever been away at Christmas....maybe someone else can help out.

CaroleY
(Member)
I have booked this one. Not been to Como before but I expect it to be quite cold, up in the mountains, etc.

CaroleY

JATY
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thankyou, havent booked yet but still considering
JATY
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanx,stillconsidering
2468rosemary
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I have done this trip and it is Wonderful, especially if you are going on the Train it is the most amazing Site and just to have Lunch in St Mortiz on Xmas Day knee high in snow, and what did I have Spaghetti Bolognese and Chips !! Don't worry about age cos when your together you are all the same, some young ones are old and some old ones are young, you get a good balance ,I am heading for my 13th Trip with JY and always have a great time, it's what you make it !!!

The Hotel is very Grand

So enjoy

I have a large Family but wanted a break and so off I went and well worth it

Regards Rosemary

2468rosemary
(Member)
Any questions contact me. you are very Welcome !!!

Regards Rosemary.

JATY
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'2468rosemary' wrote:

Any questions contact me. you are very Welcome !!!

Regards Rosemary.

Thankyou

Jacquie

:thumbup:

Debs99
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Rosemary...I'm really glad I booked now you made it sound wonderful.

The St. Moritz trip is on the itinerary for Boxing day and that's the bit I'm really looking forward to - might have to give the spag bol a miss though;)

Look forward to seeing you there CaroleY (I'll be sure to bring some thermals) and you too Jacquie if you decide to book.

JATY
(Member) (Topic Starter)
would enjoy st moritz too, and its my birthday boxing day so would be fab
Debs99
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JATY' wrote:

would enjoy st moritz too, and its my birthday boxing day so would be fab

A train ride over the Alps to St. Moritz would certainly make it a birthday to remember