JanieMW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there,

Is anyone else booked for Lake Garda on 20 September. It's my first holiday with Just You and it would be great to chat to other people going on the same holiday.

Thanks,

Jane;)

Nimo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have just joined. I would love to go to Lake Garda trip. I will call them and find out.

Regards

Nimo

sussexhilary
(Member)
hi jane,

yes im going from gatwick, looking forward to it just seen fransccos italy on bbc and he went to verona looks fab.

looking forward to meeting people, have you been before?

hilary

sussexhilary
(Member)

hi jane, im going from gatwick new to it too. just seen franssecos italy on bbc and he went to verona, looks fab, have you been before?

hilary:)[/font]

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have just done this trip in June and loved it. Verona was amazing- We had a quick tour on the coach, left at an easy stop by the Arena and given a map with details of what to see. Touched Juliet's right boob for good luck and love- still waiting! The courtyard is crazy-so many tourists!!!! I went on the trip to the opera at Verona- wow.

Venice was spectacular, our manager Aideen got us onto gondolas and a good deal on a restaurant in St Marks square. Beware the prices. Someone was heard to pay £15 for a coffee!

Loved Lake Garda, beautiful place. The cliffhanger lunch at Tremosine was fun and well worth the money.

Have fun, I am so jealous, Jan.

cmap
  • (Member)
(Member)
i'm booked on it. 🙂 First timer too. Flying from Edinburgh. Looking forward to it immensely and seeing what else I can do in the area as not too much into gardens/lunches on the other tours.

Elaine

JanieMW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Looking forward to catching up with you both Elaine and Hilary. Thank you Jan for building up the excitement and telling us that it is great place to go. :-)

Jane