SusieB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm thinking of booking my first JY holiday in Feb or March next year and am particularly interested in the Spirit of India tour. Could anyone who has done it please tell me what it was like and also give any helpful tips etc. Thanks!

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susie,

I'm booked in for the trip in March '12, I was unsure as to where to book for my next hol as there are so many places that I want to visit and JY is a godsend! Virtually every person I asked told me that I would have to visit India as it is amazing, so I have taken the plunge. I hope you will join me, the itinerary looks fantastic!

Best wishes,

Bob

pat534
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am booked on the February trip and know another lady who has also booked.We have both done several Just You holidays and all have been great holidays.

I will be going to Heathrow from Manchester and my friend from Glasgow.

SusieB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:rolleyes:
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Susie,

I'm booked in for the trip in March '12, I was unsure as to where to book for my next hol as there are so many places that I want to visit and JY is a godsend! Virtually every person I asked told me that I would have to visit India as it is amazing, so I have taken the plunge. I hope you will join me, the itinerary looks fantastic!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob

Thanks for your reply a couple of weeks ago. It's taken me a week or two more to make up my mind but I have gone for it and booked the March'12 trip today and am already getting excited. It looks like a great holiday and, I imagine, will be quite an eye opener. Look forward to seeing you in March.

Sue

SusieB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bob

Thanks for your reply a couple of weeks ago. It's taken me a week or two more to make up my mind but I have gonr for it and booked the March'12 trip and am already getting excited. It looks like a great holiday and, I imagine, quite an eye opener. Look forward to seeing you in March.

Sue

(sorry, you may get this message twice as I'm not sure if I sent it correctly yesterday)

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue that's great! I've never been to India or even Asia before so it is a step into the unknown for me but I'm really looking forward to it! See you in March all being well!
annetteb
(Member)
'SusieB' wrote:

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Susie,

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob

Thanks for your reply a couple of weeks ago. It's taken me a week or two more to make up my mind but I have gone for it and booked the March'12 trip today and am already getting excited. It looks like a great holiday and, I imagine, will be quite an eye opener. Look forward to seeing you in March.

Sue

Hi there,

After reading your posts i have also now booked this trip for March. Something I've always wanted to do so getting exited already. I'm sure it will be a fantastic holiday. People I met on holiday last year said they have done this trip and its amazing and the best trip they have been on. Look forward to meeting you in March.

Annette

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Annette, that's fantastic I'm sure we will have a fantastic holiday and a lot of fun and see some amazing sights! Take care,

Bob

SusieB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Re. Spirit of India March 12

Hi Anenette, great to find someone else going. This will be my first trip with JY but I'm really getting quite excited about it already. I keep getting out the brochure and reading through it all again and it really does look fantastic. Look forward to meeting you in March

Sue

SusieB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'annetteb' wrote:

'SusieB' wrote:

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Susie,

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob

Sue

Hi there,

After reading your posts i have also now booked this trip for March. Something I've always wanted to do so getting exited already. I'm sure it will be a fantastic holiday. People I met on holiday last year said they have done this trip and its amazing and the best trip they have been on. Look forward to meeting you in March.

Annette

annetteb
(Member)
'SusieB' wrote:

Re. Spirit of India March 12

Hi Anenette, great to find someone else going. This will be my first trip with JY but I'm really getting quite excited about it already. I keep getting out the brochure and reading through it all again and it really does look fantastic. Look forward to meeting you in March

Sue

Hi Sue, glad to hear from you. I'm sure the holiday will be great it looks fabulous. It will be here before we know it. Look forward to meeting you.

Annette

DPM
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have also just booked to go on this trip (Spirit Of India, March 2012). It will be my second holiday with JY - and I haven't even been on the first one yet!

I was looking for a holiday in March and there were so many tempting choices but in the end the good reports and the exciting and varied itinerary made my mind up.

It's nice to know some other people have already booked to go on this trip, it promises to be quite an adventure. I look forward to meeting you all next year.

Dave