JeanB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:huh:Hello. I'm really new to this and extremely nervous. So tired of dreading Christmas and being alone or putting on relatives/friends.

Not only Christmas. Would love to go on holiday but as yet haven't had the nerve to.

Have just booked for Christmas at the Highcliffe. Have stayed there before but not on my own. Is there anyone out there also doing the same holiday??? Would be delighted to make contact.

oaker
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JeanB' wrote:

:huh:Hello. I'm really new to this and extremely nervous. So tired of dreading Christmas and being alone or putting on relatives/friends.

Not only Christmas. Would love to go on holiday but as yet haven't had the nerve to.

Have just booked for Christmas at the Highcliffe. Have stayed there before but not on my own. Is there anyone out there also doing the same holiday??? Would be delighted to make contact.

oaker
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hollo Jean I have booked this holiday. Don't worry we have all been there, our first holiday with just y. As you know the hotel you can let other guest know what it is like. I know Bournemouth but not this hotel. Just remember everyone is in the same boat and you will find that they are all frendly. The only doubt I had was the disco (not for me anymore) fancy a walk to the headland opposite christchurch christmas day morning let me know. Stop worring relax and be the first to approach peaple, the new ones will be nervous and appriciat a frendly smile and a hollo.
Chrisjuner
(Member)
'oaker' wrote:

Hollo Jean I have booked this holiday. Don't worry we have all been there, our first holiday with just y. As you know the hotel you can let other guest know what it is like. I know Bournemouth but not this hotel. Just remember everyone is in the same boat and you will find that they are all frendly. The only doubt I had was the disco (not for me anymore) fancy a walk to the headland opposite christchurch christmas day morning let me know. Stop worring relax and be the first to approach peaple, the new ones will be nervous and appriciat a frendly smile and a hollo.

Chrisjuner
(Member)
:D: Hi Oaker. Won't be going to Bournemouth this xmas as have promised granddaughter I would stay with her!! Hope you have lovely time will try to email you, but not very good with this forum business.:thumbup:
oaker
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Chrisjuner' wrote:

:D: Hi Oaker. Won't be going to Bournemouth this xmas as have promised granddaughter I would stay with her!! Hope you have lovely time will try to email you, but not very good with this forum business.:thumbup:

Hi Chris nice to hear from, glad you seem o.k. enjoy yourself at your granddaughters have a good holiday and maybe meet up again on holiday some time in the future.