Jools
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going on the trip to Lake Garda on the 13th September. Anyone else out there booked on this one???

I have heard that, being September, there is a fair chance of rain. Has anyone been at this time of year and, if so, can you please tell me what the weather was like? Ollie what do you know about the weather there? I was really hoping for warmth and sunshine!!

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jools

It should be around 20 degrees celsius and fairly dry, although slightly wetter than England.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

DavidA
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jools' wrote:

I am going on the trip to Lake Garda on the 13th September. Anyone else out there booked on this one???

I have heard that, being September, there is a fair chance of rain. Has anyone been at this time of year and, if so, can you please tell me what the weather was like? Ollie what do you know about the weather there? I was really hoping for warmth and sunshine!!

Hi Jools,

I am also booked for this holiday. This is the first one I have done with Justyou. I am looking forward to it. It sounds great. I am bringing a waterproof just in case but I can't imagine it is any wetter than Scotland. See you in September, David

Newlyn61
(Member)
Hi Jools,

I have just joined JY and booked my first holiday alone - I am very nervous. I wish I'd seen the Lake Garda one because I've been 7 times and its my favourite ever place to visit. I've been twice in September although it was earlier than the 13th, and had reasonable temperatures and lots of sun. We did have a spectacular thunderstorm one year but it was over in a few hours and produced some much needed air. I'm sure you'll love Lake Garda, good luck, maybe we'll meet on a holiday sometime?!

Newlyn61

Jools
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi David

I have only just seen your post......I was beginning to think my friend and I were going to be the only ones going on this trip!!

I am also taking a waterproof, especially as the weather out there for the next few days isn't looking that terrific.

Look forward to meeting you.

Jools

Hi Jools,

I am also booked for this holiday. This is the first one I have done with Justyou. I am looking forward to it. It sounds great. I am bringing a waterproof just in case but I can't imagine it is any wetter than Scotland. See you in September, David