Tony Davison
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going on the Norwegian holiday on 11th August. Wondered who else is on the trip. Tony 😉
SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Tony

I did the June tour. It rained for the two days in Bergen but by the time we got to Balestrand there was glorious sunshine and very warm for the duration. Couldn't get used to the 23 hours of daylight though - wish I had taken some eye masks! Our tour manager was Sue Wright and she said she was back in Norway in August so presume she will be looking after you.

Enjoy

Sylvia

Tony Davison
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi Tony

I did the June tour. It rained for the two days in Bergen but by the time we got to Balestrand there was glorious sunshine and very warm for the duration. Couldn't get used to the 23 hours of daylight though - wish I had taken some eye masks! Our tour manager was Sue Wright and she said she was back in Norway in August so presume she will be looking after you.

Enjoy

Sylvia

Tony Davison
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi Tony

Enjoy

Sylvia

Tony Davison
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sylvia

Thank you for your message and letting me know who the tour manager will be. I hope we have better luck with the weather when we are in Bergen.

Best Wishes

Tony

RosieMo
(Member)
Hi Tony, I'm on this tour as well. Really looking forward to it!

Apparently Bergen has some of the highest rainfall in Europe so I guess the odds are not on our side - but we may get lucky!

RosieMo

Tony Davison
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rosie, Thanks for your message. Lets hope we have a dry week!

Regards Tony

Sheilayoga
(Member)
Hello everyone,

I too will be joining you on Thursday.

See you at Heathrow,

Sheila

2468rosemary
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I hope you all have a lovely time,I went about 3 years ago and their were some beautiful sights and loved the Boat Trip from Bergen to Balestrand. Beautiful Scenery and such lovely Pure Fresh Air.

Regards Rosemary

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

I spent the best part of three years of my life living in this country, And it is a fabulous place, The locals are so friendly and welcoming, The Fjords are splendid with fantastic views of the hills and mountains, even if it is raining. And it has been known for the odd whale to be around swimming within the Fjords.

Enjoy all

Andy