Sandra M
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've booked my first JY holiday going to Luxembourg in June and am obviously a bit apprehensive about it all. Just wondering who else was going and if anyone else is travelling from the Norfolk area.
chriscross34
(Member)
'Sandra wrote:

I've booked my first JY holiday going to Luxembourg in June and am obviously a bit apprehensive about it all. Just wondering who else was going and if anyone else is travelling from the Norfolk area.

Hi Sandra, i've always fancied going to luxemboug, partly the history and partly that i love all these little kingdoms in europe. This place is definately on my list of places to visit. i'm not sure i'll make the june trip though it is possible. i'm sure you will have a nice time, looks very pictoresque and alot of history. What made you decide to go there?

Chris

Sandra M
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Chris, There were several reasons why I Choose this trip. This will be my first JY hols so thought it best to try a short break in case I didn't (I'm positive that I will). I like exploring different places as I have been to several European towns and cities. I have never been to Luxembourg thought I'd give it a go as there are also several trips so we will see many different places. It also fits in with my holidays from work but best of all it means that I will be doing something different on my birthday rather than just goingh out for a meal or down the pub for a drink. If I enjoy thi sholiday then I may do another longer one later in the year.

Sandra

LH50
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sandra wrote:

Hello there I am travelling for the first time too and am VERY nervous, so hope to meet you soon. I am travelling from Leics.