loopylou
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone got any information on the Malta holiday, after seeing theologians comments on ask your editor i am not sure what to expect.
Cherrel
(Member)
Are you going in June? I have booked to go hope the weather is nice not sure what to expect as I have never been before.
Cherrel
(Member)
Are you going in June? I have never been before but friends have said it is lovely, plenty of places to visit so we won't be fed up.
loopylou
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Cherrel - Yes i am going on the June 8th trip from Gatwick. I love Malta and it will be my 3rd trip but the first one with JY which was why i was wondering what Theologian was going to tell Olly the Editor, was it a negative or positive feedback that he was reporting.

I will be travelling with a work colleague but will be mixing with the group as i think it is unfair to go with a friend and leave other people on their own.

It is easy to travel around Malta so i will probably use the local buses to visit some of the places.I am still sorting out which clothes to take, i was wondering how people dress in the evenings, i hope that it is smart casual as i try to keep the suitcase as light as possible.

I am interested in going to Bulgaria so it will be good to hear how your trip went.

Kind regards

Pam

vina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dear Pam

I am on the June 8 trip also from Gatwick.

I have been on two long-haul JY hols so this is shroter in comparison. I feel very nervous still!

I am not sure we have a lounge booked out. I also want to enquire if there are hairdryer in the rooms, toavoid taking extra weight.

Clothes wise - I am taking summer dresses and skirts/shorts. Evenings from what I have seen from JY travellers is smart-casual so again dresses (maxis) seem a good option. Shoe-wise I plan sandals or canvas shoes for comfort if needed.

Last i looked it was aound 25 degrees C there - so just right.

There seem a lot of trips planned but good to know people plan to visit places alone and in their own time too - i hope can join a group. I am always scared of being the one that gets left out!

It is also my birthday on 9 June so that seems strange, although i plan to keep that low key!

I look forward to meeting you and your friend, until next week, vina

loopylou
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'loopylou' wrote:

Has anyone got any information on the Malta holiday, after seeing theologians comments on ask your editor i am not sure what to expect.