Legs11
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, like most of us very nervous and thought would be nice to chat to others. I am fun, bubbly and up for a laugh, also looking for companionship, in shape of women/men, mens company i do enjoy loads but also like to have a natter with women A LOT! lol.

So looking for a holiday which has lazy beach/pool side but also with good night entertainment either pubs/clubs/ or just sitting chatting to groups of people. Never done a singles holiday before so really thought i would enlist help with everyone on here.

look forward to hearing from someone.

Dee

:D

Harley37a
(Member)
Hi,

Welcome we are all so friendly here.

Edna

:P:)

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dee,

From my experience you will find a good mix of people on holidays and some will have the same likes as yourself. What usually happens everyone seems to group up with others that they get on with best and share common interests.

Personally I'm not into the lazy beach type holidays (tend to do the excurrsions but some don't)but would think your best bet is one of the european resort holidays. I do like a decent nightlife though and can't see you having a problem finding some entertainment.

Mick

Denise Thompson
(Member)
'Legs11' wrote:

Hi everyone, like most of us very nervous and thought would be nice to chat to others. I am fun, bubbly and up for a laugh, also looking for companionship, in shape of women/men, mens company i do enjoy loads but also like to have a natter with women A LOT! lol.

So looking for a holiday which has lazy beach/pool side but also with good night entertainment either pubs/clubs/ or just sitting chatting to groups of people. Never done a singles holiday before so really thought i would enlist help with everyone on here.

Dee

Hi Dee

I am also new to the site, and feeling very nervous about it. I havent booked anything as yet because I am going on a holiday which was to be with a partner but that fell apart so I am going alone anyway (not sure I am looking forward to it). I am also a bubbly character, very smiley, love getting on with people. I am 54 going on 34, look very young for my age but would like to be amongst people that are the same and not sure what this site is about, so I am listening and learning before I book anything. I am also looking for male and female companions but that also have a young attitude. I hope we can be friends and help each other get this going. Keep in touch and if you book anything let me know what it was like. Denise.

Legs11
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Denise, thanks for the message, where you going on holiday on your own then and when? very brave of you. Nice to hear from someone who sounds like me lol.

Thanks everyone for your comments and look forward to finding out about people on this forum.

Still havent booked but nearly...........

Dee

'Denise wrote:

'Legs11' wrote:

Dee

Hi Dee

I am also new to the site, and feeling very nervous about it. I havent booked anything as yet because I am going on a holiday which was to be with a partner but that fell apart so I am going alone anyway (not sure I am looking forward to it). I am also a bubbly character, very smiley, love getting on with people. I am 54 going on 34, look very young for my age but would like to be amongst people that are the same and not sure what this site is about, so I am listening and learning before I book anything. I am also looking for male and female companions but that also have a young attitude. I hope we can be friends and help each other get this going. Keep in touch and if you book anything let me know what it was like. Denise.

Legs11
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mick, thanks for the reply, any particular countries or just generally? so you like to let your hair down at night, thats good! have you booked anything yet or just waiting......:D

think some sightseeing is good but dont do loads so will have a look at the european holidays and see if anything catches my eye.

Thanks again

Dee

x::thumbup:

'Mick wrote:

Hi Dee,

From my experience you will find a good mix of people on holidays and some will have the same likes as yourself. What usually happens everyone seems to group up with others that they get on with best and share common interests.

Personally I'm not into the lazy beach type holidays (tend to do the excurrsions but some don't)but would think your best bet is one of the european resort holidays. I do like a decent nightlife though and can't see you having a problem finding some entertainment.

Mick

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Legs11' wrote:

Hi Mick, thanks for the reply, any particular countries or just generally? so you like to let your hair down at night, thats good! have you booked anything yet or just waiting......:D

think some sightseeing is good but dont do loads so will have a look at the european holidays and see if anything catches my eye.

Thanks again

Dee

Hi again Dee,

I discovered JY last year (lost my g/f the previous year and wanted to travel with others) and did Americas Golden West which is fantastic but is a touring holiday and may not suit what you are looking for.

Then in November I did Treasures of Andalucia but filled most days in with the excurrsions but its a nice trip and some didn't do all the excurrsions. November the tempretures weren't sit around pool weather but would be good in summer, there was entertainment on a couple of nights in the hotel but that was it on that front.

Booked two trips this year, first was Discover Mallorca which would be ok except the hotel food wasn't the best (see my post on testimonials). There was entertainment on in the hotel but we also found some fantastic bars a very short walk that had live music and most was very good. Nice Pool area and good beach 2 minutes walk.

Am doing Parks and canyons soon (june 6th) but suspect it could be my last JY trip for the immediate future as I'm back in the dating game so it could be travelsphere for me, lol. And in case you was going to ask, yes I met her on the Mallorca holiday so something else to than JY for.

Mick

'Mick wrote:

Hi Dee,

Mick

Legs11
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again Mick,

thanks for your email and glad you have finally met someone, (damn, wasnt quick enough to get you lol), wish you every happiness with her and glad you found someone on JY. Know any tall, dark handsome blokes who are single lol.

Enjoy your trip in June.

Still havent booked and really dont know what to do.

Bye for now

Dee

x

'Mick wrote:

'Legs11' wrote:

Thanks again

Dee

Hi again Dee,

I discovered JY last year (lost my g/f the previous year and wanted to travel with others) and did Americas Golden West which is fantastic but is a touring holiday and may not suit what you are looking for.

Then in November I did Treasures of Andalucia but filled most days in with the excurrsions but its a nice trip and some didn't do all the excurrsions. November the tempretures weren't sit around pool weather but would be good in summer, there was entertainment on a couple of nights in the hotel but that was it on that front.

Booked two trips this year, first was Discover Mallorca which would be ok except the hotel food wasn't the best (see my post on testimonials). There was entertainment on in the hotel but we also found some fantastic bars a very short walk that had live music and most was very good. Nice Pool area and good beach 2 minutes walk.

Am doing Parks and canyons soon (june 6th) but suspect it could be my last JY trip for the immediate future as I'm back in the dating game so it could be travelsphere for me, lol. And in case you was going to ask, yes I met her on the Mallorca holiday so something else to than JY for.

Mick

'Mick wrote:

Hi Dee,

Mick

Hoveman
(Member)
Hi, I'm also new here. Partner is going on a holiday I don't want to do so thought it might be fun doing one of these. I'm 51 (or will be next week), male and very new to this...not sure what kind of age group this company appeals to?? Thinking of doing Carcassonne and Albi in November as have a particular interest in French language, food and culture (and wine!).
niknak
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Legs11' wrote:

Dee

Hi Dee - I'm just booking for Paris by Eurostar - first time with Just for You - but I do like hols just chilling on the beach and with a nice wild nigjhtlife. I do go on hols on my own also. So hope to meet you sometime. Nikki