MrsB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have provisionally booked the Kenya all inclusive for September. This will be my first holiday since the death of my husband earlier this year. Understandably I am a little aprehensive, does anyone have any tips?
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mrs B,

Can't help with Kenya but if its anything like the 3 JY holidays I've done you'll have a good time and probably make some good friends.

I first took the plunge to go with JY after losing my partner, certainly haven't regretted it for one minute.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Mrs B

I have been to Kenya ..on the safari tour + beach add on it was very nice.

Cindy

2468rosemary
(Member)
Hello Mrs B

First of all my condolences to you and secondly you are very brave,however you will never look back.

Remember this is the first day of the rest of your life and what a way to spend it on your first JY Holiday !!! Especially if you are going to Kenya( The Safari) I presume ?? It is magical the Kenyans are so friendly and kind and look after you like no-one else does., it is a wonderful Holiday from start to finish, I went last year and popped in The Childrens Aids Orphanage while in Mombasa and it pulled at my heart strings, I have booked at the age of 70 to work voluntary there for 3 weeks in 2012. I have also done a lot of fund raising for them so will be going shopping when I get out there.

Anyway you have a Wonderful time and if there is anything you want to know please contact me.

Regards Rosemary

p.s. Just say Jambo Jambo everywhere you go they will like that.