tanyal
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm taking my first trip in november on the wonders of china and would like to hear from others who are going around this time.
Jackie M
(Member)
'tanyal' wrote:

I'm taking my first trip in november on the wonders of china and would like to hear from others who are going around this time.

Hi,

I'm going to China on Nov 15th - really looking forward to it! Went to America last year, and loved it. I've always wanted to go to China, so I just had to book The Wonders of China tour. Anyone else going in November?

tanyal
(Member) (Topic Starter)
its the 15th when i go
Jackie M
(Member)
Great, it's always nice to hear from a few people before the trip. Haven't heard from anyone else going on this date but it is early days. On my last trip I heard from a couple of people on the board beforehand but I think the majority of people didn't use the message board at all.
tanyal
(Member) (Topic Starter)
It's my first trip which is probably why i'm looking on here so early.
Jackie M
(Member)
I think the board is a great way to pick up lots of practical advice and a good way to reassure you for any concerns you may have. It's also a handy way to meet people before the holiday. I'm really excited about this trip so I have been researching this holiday early. Roll on November!