Iris C
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would love to hear from anyone going on this trip. I live in Bournemouth and will travel up to Gatwick the night before and stay at the Travelodge (no expense spared as you can see!!)

My second trip with JustYou - last year went to Moscow & St Petersburg.

pauline p
(Member)
'Iris wrote:

I would love to hear from anyone going on this trip. I live in Bournemouth and will travel up to Gatwick the night before and stay at the Travelodge (no expense spared as you can see!!)

Good morning , i have travelled with just you many times and have always found their service excellent . This will be my first trip to Italy , looking forward to meeting friendly travellers.

pauline p
(Member)
Good morning Iris , i am booked on this holiday .I will coach it from Gloucestershire to Gatwick.This is my 6th time with just you and have always found their service excellent .Look forward to meeting with you .

Pauline

pauline p
(Member)
Hi Iris ,im booked on this holiday ,travelling from Gloucester ,hope to meet you at Gatwick .
deewhite02
(Member)
'Iris wrote:

Hi Im Denise or Dee. I'm also on the trip travelling down from Birmingham,the night before by coach.Been with Just You twice before and last time in Italy was the Lake Garda trip. Will also be staying at Travelodge,with another member of our party. Look forward to meeting you.

deewhite02
(Member)
Hi Im Denise(Dee). Travelling by coach from Brum. Staying at Travelodge night before. Look forward to meeting you all. Last trip to Italy I did with Just You was Garda. It was wonderful.
Iris C
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'pauline wrote:

Good morning Iris , i am booked on this holiday .I will coach it from Gloucestershire to Gatwick.This is my 6th time with just you and have always found their service excellent .Look forward to meeting with you .

Pauline

Hi Pauline

Look forward to meeting you at the airport.

Iris

Iris C
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'deewhite02' wrote:

'Iris wrote:

Hi Im Denise or Dee. I'm also on the trip travelling down from Birmingham,the night before by coach.Been with Just You twice before and last time in Italy was the Lake Garda trip. Will also be staying at Travelodge,with another member of our party. Look forward to meeting you.

Hi Dee

It's good to know that other people are also staying at the Travelodge. Haven't booked my coach yet as I am still waiting for confirmation of the return journey arrival time. I probably won't arrive at the hotel until around 10pm on the 7th but if we don't catch up that evening look forward to meeting you in the morning.

Iris

deewhite02
(Member)
Great Iris.Look and listen out for a Brummie voice and a Welsh voice, with blue tags on our bags or meet us in the bar for a night cap !!!
deewhite02
(Member)
'Iris wrote:

'deewhite02' wrote:

'Iris wrote:

Hi Dee

It's good to know that other people are also staying at the Travelodge. Haven't booked my coach yet as I am still waiting for confirmation of the return journey arrival time. I probably won't arrive at the hotel until around 10pm on the 7th but if we don't catch up that evening look forward to meeting you in the morning.

Iris

Hi Iris, Look and listen out for a Brummie voice and a Welsh voice with blue tags on our bags lol. or meet us in the bar for a night cap!!!

deewhite02
(Member)
'Iris wrote:

'deewhite02' wrote:

'Iris wrote:

Hi Dee

Iris

Hi Iris, We travel on the 7th, so do you mean you will arrive on the 6th.Last time I was in Italy, someone in our party turned up a day late !!!

Iris C
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'deewhite02' wrote:

'Iris wrote:

'deewhite02' wrote:

'Iris wrote:

Hi Dee

Iris

Hi Iris, We travel on the 7th, so do you mean you will arrive on the 6th.Last time I was in Italy, someone in our party turned up a day late !!!

Hi Dee

I think I am having a senior moment. I did mean the 6th and I have booked the Travelodge for the 6th fortunately. Will probably book my coach this weekend as have now been given the official flight times. Hopefully see you both in the bar on the evening of the 6th.

Iris

deewhite02
(Member)
Hi Iris, I cancelled my coach ticket, as the timings were pretty rubbish and I would not have got home till 3ish in the morning.Have booked train now.The price was cheaper.Bit nervous about train/tube in London on my own at night but I'm sure there will probably be other travelers heading into London from our party.Can't wait now. How we get a friendly group !!
ann-
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Iris wrote:

I am going on this trip, travelling from Wales. Went to Monet's Garden last year, my first trip. Looking forward to this longer one in July. This site has got really busy lately, had trouble login in this time.

Iris C
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ann-' wrote:

'Iris wrote:

I am going on this trip, travelling from Wales. Went to Monet's Garden last year, my first trip. Looking forward to this longer one in July. This site has got really busy lately, had trouble login in this time.

Hi Ann

I can't quite get my head around this site, never quite sure where to write my post so hope you get this OK. Look forward to meeting you on the 7th, are you travelling up the night before, if so where are you staying.

Iris

Iris C
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'deewhite02' wrote:

Hi Iris, I cancelled my coach ticket, as the timings were pretty rubbish and I would not have got home till 3ish in the morning.Have booked train now.The price was cheaper.Bit nervous about train/tube in London on my own at night but I'm sure there will probably be other travelers heading into London from our party.Can't wait now. How we get a friendly group !!

Hi Dee

Sorry not to have replied sooner. I know what you mean about coach times and I hate travelling by coach but needs must when you live so far away from Gatwick. A journey that would take 2 hours by car is taking almost 4 hours by coach as it goes all round the houses. If you are catching the train does that meam you won't be staying at the Travelodge on the 6th.

Iris

Staffy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, my 1st hol with Just You, really looking forward. May stay overnight, or get taxi on the morning of holiday. Looking forward to meeting fellow travellers.

Tess

Iris C
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Staffy' wrote:

Hi, my 1st hol with Just You, really looking forward. May stay overnight, or get taxi on the morning of holiday. Looking forward to meeting fellow travellers.

Tess

Hi Tess

There has been a good response to my original posting on here and I feel as if I know you all already. Look forward to meeting you all on the 7th.

Iris

ann-
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Sorry, bit of a delay, don't open PC much. I haven't decided whether to go by Nat Exp or what yet, waiting for confirmation of times etc. Looking forward to it once on plane, the bus part is always a drag from this side of the country.

Ann

deewhite02
(Member)
'Iris wrote:

[quhI ote='deewhite02' pid='59652' dateline='1303925740']

Hi Dee

Sorry not to have replied sooner. I know what you mean about coach times and I hate travelling by coach but needs must when you live so far away from Gatwick. A journey that would take 2 hours by car is taking almost 4 hours by coach as it goes all round the houses. If you are catching the train does that meam you won't be staying at the Travelodge on the 6th.

Iris

Hi Iris, Sorry late reply,yes am stopping at T lodge.Train down on the afternoon before.Bit of a pain.Train to Euston,tube to London Bridge,train to Gatwick.To early a flight for anything else.Yippee not long now, bye the way Hi Tess