• (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
New to singles holidays, anyone been to Apulia? suitable for

active 69 year old? or any recommendation for first holiday as

very apprehensive single traveller.

apulia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Went to Apulia on the 6th April, so we were the first tourists at the hotel, went on some lovley trips my favourite beng Ostuni these are little hill towns, so expect some slightly rough ground when walking around wear comfortable shoes - All of us had lunch out most days and must say the food is wonderfull prices around what we pay here, the weather was good also. So all in all Apulia is a very interesting part of Italy

You will be fine once you reach the airport you are met by a Just You Rep, and they will show you what to do booking in etc., when you reach the hotel there is a good start by having a welcome drink

apulia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sissie' wrote:

New to singles holidays, anyone been to Apulia? suitable for

active 69 year old? or any recommendation for first holiday as

very apprehensive single traveller.

Just come back from Apulia and must say its completely different from any other part of Italy its not spoilt with high rise hotels etc., went to some hill towns my favourite Ostuni, as these are built on hills the pathways around the streets can be a little hard of the feet so wear good walking shoes, most of us had lunch out and the food is wonderfull would recommend this to anyone wanting the real Italy

You will be fine once you reach the airport you will be met by a Just You rep, and then you meet up with the other travellers in the evening

enjoy the trip wish I was going again