Mandykay
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, after going on a discovery weekend and meeting lots of nice people, i have taken the leap and booked a week in Apulia.

Is anyone else going that week and flying from gatwick?

Also, has anyone done the optional excursion to Ostuni and if so, what did you think of it?

I feel very nervous for booking the holiday but also very excited!

JR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mandykay' wrote:

Hi, after going on a discovery weekend and meeting lots of nice people, i have taken the leap and booked a week in Apulia.

Is anyone else going that week and flying from gatwick?

Also, has anyone done the optional excursion to Ostuni and if so, what did you think of it?

I feel very nervous for booking the holiday but also very excited!

Hi,I did this trip 2 years ago - a lovely area & a great hotel.All the excursions were good too.

Enjoy yourself !

Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm going back to Apulia the month after your visit. You can tell what I think of the holiday in that it's my first repeat holiday (ever).

Ostuni was a really interesting place, There's plenty to see and do there. On our visit in 2011, we managed to have an alfresco coffee, visited a fascinating church, did some shopping (I bought some great glassware), and had an alfresco lunch. Very nice!!

I'm sure you will love it. Evereyone's so friendly on a JY holiday!

cthom
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, Yes I have just booked the same trip from Gatwick and its all new to me as well.Had my first very nervy trip with JY in May last year to America and its true that you do meet some nice people and soon make friends.I expect that like me it took several occasions of hovering your finger over the OK button before it was finally pressed.See you in June.:thumbup:
Mandykay
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Im flying from Gatwick too, so will see you there. Part of me cant wait, wihile the other part of me is nervous, but everyone seems really friendly so it should be good.

thanks