fairygill
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am a newbie - taking a big first step, and it would be nice to hear from anyone also on this trip to see if they are as excited, tad nervous, as me

thx

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi fairygill,

First big step eh? Wow what a good choice you made.

I went in March and had a great time.

Please, don't be nervous - there really is no need. You will have a great time, meet lots of new people of all ages and your tour manager will take care of you and make sure you don't feel 'left out'. That is what Just You is all about.

We all took that first big step - and never looked back. There is so much for you to see and do. The China trip is certainly action-packed so you won't have time to be nervous.

Have a fabulous time in China - I know you will.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

fairygill
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Lesley!

Have got my tickets, visa and now counting down the days at work until I'm on holiday! It sounds as if I'll get to see some amazing sights and have some fun on the way - I'll let you know how I get on.

Take care

Karen

Margaret H
(Member)
Hello My name is Margaret, I am also going on this holiday I initially travel from Newcastle Upon Tyne, then to Heathrow. I shall see you then, I am really looking forward to this adventure, this is the first time with single travellers and also this company.

Looking forward to meeting you really soon. Margaret.

debisheffield
(Member)
Hello!

I'm going too...am gradually building up to excitement. Think I've got everything I need (and probably a whole lot besides!)

See you Tuesday :)

fairygill
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello Magaret and Debi!

Am staring at my packing and starting to get very excited! Look forward to meeting you both on Tuesday! Looks like we'll have some good weather too!

Karen