JohnB27
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all, I am new to the site and am looking to go away in late April, early May and take advantage of the double bank holiday! However due to the fact all my friends and colleagues are in long term relationships and I am single leads me to this forum. I am 26 and havent been away abroad since '07 due to a very busy work life. Are there women and men of my age that use this site and attend single holidays??

J

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
John

If I am honest you would be a YOUNG one..I would say the main age is 50-70.. of course there are many younger and older than that range. All I can say is if you like meeting people and want to have a great holiday do not let the AGE put you off, I have spent some great days with people younger than myself, and also some great days with people MUCH older than myself. I have been useing JY for 5 years have done 6 tours and have 2 more booked I am 52. BTW there are far more ladies than Men that travel.

Cindy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi John,

I've done 2 JY holidays (one in America and one in europe) and from what I've seen on those trips the ages of travellers varies from mid 20's to 70's but the majority of people are in their 50's & 60's. To add to that Men seem to range from 40's upwards while the ladies start younger (20's).

As I say I've only done 2 holidays and others may have seen different but would suggest you would likely me the youngest, certainly among the men f not in the group. Saying that age doesn't seem a issue all ages seem to mix well and if been one of the youngest isn't a issue give it a try, at worst you'll get a good holiday.

Mick

Jackie M
(Member)
Hi John,

I'm 28 and have been with JY for almost a year now. There is quite a mixed age range and I have met a few people in their late 20s/early 30s. Did the Golden West trip last year (loved it!) and hoping to do the Wonder of China this year.

Jackie

Chris30
(Member)
Hi, I am 30 and just signed up and pretty much in the same boat! My friends and family are all doing things that i am not that interested in doing, i want a bit more adventure and to make the most of my holiday at the moment. I think you just have to pick a holiday that you like the look of and just go and enjoy it. I am sure from reading posts that even if you are younger people will still speak to you and include you, i would think as well that age does not really matter, enjoying your well earned break is more important!
breadcrumb
(Member)
Hi,Im 36 (37 in April) and I have been with Just You since 2005,I like the different age ranges,I think it makes the hoilday more interesting.I have traveled to Europe and China with Just You and my 10th hoilday with them will be Cuba in April,I know already by Olly the Editor,that Im the youngest,and the majority are 50s/60s,up to one whos 79 on my next trip,but thats ok.I suggest go for it! Maybe a discovery weekend or short trip to begin with to feel comfortable with.

If your like me you soon get addicted.I would never travel with anyone else now but Just You.

Sharon.x

cjdavies82
(Member)
I'm 29 and saving for the America Golden West after finding this site, it's been a dream to visit Las Vegas and this is a great chance to take the opportunity and go for it on your own (well not literately). Age is not a factor for me.
Emsie91
(Member)
'JohnB27' wrote:

Hi all, I am new to the site and am looking to go away in late April, early May and take advantage of the double bank holiday! However due to the fact all my friends and colleagues are in long term relationships and I am single leads me to this forum. I am 26 and havent been away abroad since '07 due to a very busy work life. Are there women and men of my age that use this site and attend single holidays??

J

Hi John, I'm only 20 and all my friends can't afford to go away or have time too, so I saw this brochure and thought why not - now I'm off to Thailand in July and can't wait 😃