wendyjohnson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked this holiday to Australia and New Zealand with both stopovers - Singapore on the way out and Hong Kong on the way back would love to hear from anyone who is going, or who has been on this holiday?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Wendy.

I have done Australia fantastic country and loved the people, a few years back and I am doing New Zealand Jan 2012. I hope you have a great time.

Cindy

karent
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi i have just got back from NZ this week. we did HK on the way out and flew straight home on the return trip. 10 people from the Oz trip joined us once we reached NZ (Auckland), they said the OZ trip was great. the NZ trip was great too, but is quite a packed schedule. if you would like any tips re HK or NZ let me know and i will help if i can.

Karen

Suekath
(Guest)
'wendyjohnson' wrote:

I have booked this holiday to Australia and New Zealand with both stopovers - Singapore on the way out and Hong Kong on the way back would love to hear from anyone who is going, or who has been on this holiday?

Just got back from this tour. It was great. All the trip was marvellous. Loved every minute of it. Singapore very humid but easy to find your way around. Used several of tours from agents as they were good value. Australia everything I dreamt it would be, couldn't have been better. Loved Hong Kong If you go to the same hotel (City View) be aware that it is in a typical back street but very nice.modern and has excellent breakfasts but walking around outside might not be to everyone's taste. Getting about was easy Buy an MRT card from the underground and it gives you access to travel on ferries, trams,underground and Peak tram so much easier than working out fares and you can top it up like an oyster card in London.

Enjoy

Suekath