Lucinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Im thinking of booking canadian rockies and vancouver on the 26th may (unless its all booked up!), is anyone else going?

If anyone has been on this trip would b great to hear what you thought of it

Thanks

Lucinda

tim65
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lucinda' wrote:

Hi

Im thinking of booking canadian rockies and vancouver on the 26th may (unless its all booked up!), is anyone else going?

Thanks

Lucinda

I'm going on the 12th May...I will let you know what its like !

Tim

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
'tim65' wrote:

'Lucinda' wrote:

Hi

Thanks

Lucinda

I'm going on the 12th May...I will let you know what its like !

Tim

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went on this trip last year and it was great!. Marvellous scenery, but a little expensive. If going on Rocky Mountaineer, I upgraded to gold, but was very disappointed - not worth the extra.
jo andrews
(Member)
OMG, I am so jealous. I went on this trip last year in April and I didn't want to come home. It was the best holiday I have ever had in my entire life. The Rockies are just breathtaking and Vancouver is a sight to be seen. You will love it. I am definately going back one of these days. We didn't see any bears but there are 2 in captivity up in Grouse Mountain which you just have to see. I couldn't fault any part of this holiday. The hotels were all fab. The first stop in Banff was fantastic, it started snowing on the way there and the mountains looked magical. Anyway I won't go on anymore or I won't stop! You will LOVE it :)

:thumbup: