joyce2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
has anyone been on the Canadian Rockies Vancouver holiday, if so would appreciate any feedback. Thinking of doing this holiday, but not sure.[/size]
DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this holiday last year. It was marvellous with truly spectacular scenery. Highly recommended.
HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'joyce2' wrote:

has anyone been on the Canadian Rockies Vancouver holiday, if so would appreciate any feedback. Thinking of doing this holiday, but not sure.[/size]

Hi, Got a friend who I met on a Justyou holiday who returned from this trip last week. She thought it was 10/10 with a great Justyou Tour Manager.

Helen

anniethenitnurse
(Member)
HI there,

I, too, was on the Canadian Rockies & vancouver trip with the Alaska add on and can vouch for the previous comments - I'll be putting something on the testimonials site within the next few days to highlight the tour, so look out for this! Need to write it all down first before putting it on as it was so good!!!!

Take care

Annie

joyce2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thinking of doing either the 10 or 16 days holiday cannot make up my mind looks quite a hectic holiday whichever you do, not sure if the 16 days will be to much, as I will be 70 in 2012 when I am thinking of going, although did the china trip in 2009 and really enjoyed. Has anyone been on either would appreciate any advice. With the 10 day holiday do you see amazing scenery regarding parks, as the yellowstone national park on the 16 day hol does take my fancy.

On both hols you do see the grand-canyon which is really the reason I am interested.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Joyce2