Enid Jones
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi

I'm Enid and I live in North Wales.

I have booked my first singles holiday in May to the Canadian Rockies and Vancouver I have also booked the cruise to Alaska. I know I am going to be nervous and I was wondering whether anyone else was going on the same holiday.

Enid

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Enid

I am not going on this holiday in May, but plan to fit it in later in the year. For Alaska cruise, have you upgraded your cabin or staying with the inside (windowless) one?

Sylvia

2468rosemary
(Member)
Hello Enid

I did the Canadian Rockies with Travelsphere with my Daughter in Nov 2009,Jasper,Banff and Lake Louise and Wow what beautiful scenery and wilderness it was a fab experience,I did Vancouver and Whistler on a separate occasion, dont be nervous, once you meet your travelling companions at the Airport you will wonder whatever you were worried about. You will make friends in no time. I will be going this year to Tuscany in June and Apulia in September with JY this will be my 11th and 12th trip and never worry about going you will always meet nice friends.Lots of married people also go on these holidays, whose partners do not always want to go away,because you always have the security of your group.

Go and have a lovely time.

Regards Rosemary

Enid Jones
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi Enid

I am not going on this holiday in May, but plan to fit it in later in the year. For Alaska cruise, have you upgraded your cabin or staying with the inside (windowless) one?

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia

I have upgraded my cabin to ocean view.

Enid

tim65
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Enid, I am booked on the May 12 trip to Canada....no cruise to Alaska though !

First time for me as well...looking forward to it ...little nervous though !

Tim

gillian1983
(Member)
hi Enid,

Im Gill and from south yorkshire. i am booked on this tour in may but im not doing the alaska cruise add on.

Enid Jones
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'2468rosemary' wrote:

Hello Enid

I did the Canadian Rockies with Travelsphere with my Daughter in Nov 2009,Jasper,Banff and Lake Louise and Wow what beautiful scenery and wilderness it was a fab experience,I did Vancouver and Whistler on a separate occasion, dont be nervous, once you meet your travelling companions at the Airport you will wonder whatever you were worried about. You will make friends in no time. I will be going this year to Tuscany in June and Apulia in September with JY this will be my 11th and 12th trip and never worry about going you will always meet nice friends.Lots of married people also go on these holidays, whose partners do not always want to go away,because you always have the security of your group.

Regards Rosemary

Enid Jones
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'2468rosemary' wrote:

Hello Enid

Regards Rosemary

Thanks for your reply. Once I am on my way I will be OK.

Regards Enid.

Enid Jones
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'gillian1983' wrote:

hi Enid,

Im Gill and from south yorkshire. i am booked on this tour in may but im not doing the alaska cruise add on.

Hi Gillian

Looking forward to my holiday and it will be nice to meet everyone at Heathrow.

Regards Enid

Enid Jones
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'tim65' wrote:

Hi Enid, I am booked on the May 12 trip to Canada....no cruise to Alaska though !

First time for me as well...looking forward to it ...little nervous though !

Tim

Hi Tim

I know how you feel! I'm sure everything will be fine its just a bit daunting.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow.

Regards Enid