Joy8532
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Very exciting, just booked for this holiday to China and I can't wait. Dare I say only 91 days to go! ;)

Is anyone else looking at this trip or even booked on it - would be lovely to hear from you?

Joy

jennyw
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Joy8532' wrote:

Very exciting, just booked for this holiday to China and I can't wait. Dare I say only 91 days to go! ;)

Is anyone else looking at this trip or even booked on it - would be lovely to hear from you?

Joy

HI joy

i know of two people myself (jenny) and margaret i have been trying to find out wht kind of weather we can expect.which part of the country are you from.

regards jenny

jennyw
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy

I Know of 2 people going myself(jenny) and margaret which part of the country do you live.

jenny

Joy8532
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jenny,

I live in Reading and there is also a work colleague of mine (Fiona) joining us too. When she booked up on Friday she was the 27th person booked for this trip.

I am just so excited, done the usual holiday places: Greece, Canaries, but nothing as exciting as this. Can't quite believe I've actually booked it. Where abouts do you live?

Joy

jennyw
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Joy8532' wrote:

Hi Jenny,

I live in Reading and there is also a work colleague of mine (Fiona) joining us too. When she booked up on Friday she was the 27th person booked for this trip.

I am just so excited, done the usual holiday places: Greece, Canaries, but nothing as exciting as this. Can't quite believe I've actually booked it. Where abouts do you live?

Joy

HI joy i live in castleford and margaret lives in leeds we are very excited

aswell we are traveling to heathrow from manchester. i have been on a few holidays when my husband was alive with just you sister company travelspearand had some fantastic hols. still not sure what kind of weather to expect,glad you found out how many will be on trip if i find anything else out i will let you know

jenny