Babsargyll
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, I am booked to travel to Andalucia from the 1st June. Has anyone else been there? What was it like? Is there anyone travelling from Glasgow? This is my first time travelling with Just You so am very excited about my holiday and meeting new people. Any tips as well would be great.
aine
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello, am considering a trip to Russia with Just You. This will be my first time travelling with them and my first time travelling alone for a while. Will be travelling from Leeds and wish I could fly from Manchester. Anyone else considering a trip to Russia in August 2011? Aine
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Aine,

I have done the trip to Russia with Just You - amazing! Go for it - you will have a really good time. It was one of the coutries on my 'wish list' and I am so glad I did it.

The only thing is, that it will whet your appetite for more. I am off to China in March now - can't wait.

So book your trip - and enjoy!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Lesley from Bristol
(Member)
'Babsargyll' wrote:

Hello, I am booked to travel to Andalucia from the 1st June. Has anyone else been there? What was it like? Is there anyone travelling from Glasgow? This is my first time travelling with Just You so am very excited about my holiday and meeting new people. Any tips as well would be great.

Lesley from Bristol
(Member)
Hi Babsargll

I went to Andalucia a couple of years ago with Just You and had a wondeful time. The hotel was excellant as was the Tour Manager, Claire.

I hope you enjoy your trip

Lesley

Lesley from Bristol
(Member)
Hi Babsargyll

I went to Andalucia a copy of years ago with Just You and had a wonderful time. The hotel was excellant as was the Tour Manger, Claire.

Once you have experienced a Just You Holiday you will want to go with them again, as everyone is very friendly.

I'm off on my 9th JY holiday to Maderia in March and considering 2 more later in the year.

Enjoy your holiday

Lesley:)

kazbah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Babs,

I'm booked to go to Andalucia on 23rd March (also flying from Glasgow), but I've been to the area before 5 years ago. I'm looking forward to the Alhambra Palace as I didn't get there the last time. I did go to Ronda though, which is a lovely town in the mountains - the views are fantastic. This will be my 3rd trip with JY, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

Karen

AMELIA
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just booked my first trip with Just You.... apprehensive but excited, first trip abroad on my own......

Thought I would start by not travelling so far - Majorca here I come, but if its true and it wets my appetite, I look forward to travelling further afield...

Tai
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

This is my first time abroad on my own and I decided to keep to Europe so have booked Sorrento, leaving on 11th May. I will be flying from Stansted and I am wondering if there will be anyone else on this flight

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Babs,

I did the Andalucia trip in November (my 2nd JY holiday) and really enjoyed it. If you do both the optional excursions (alhambra & gibralter) which are worthwhile its virtually a full programme.

Didn't fly from Glasgow myself but on our trip there was 7 or 8 people do that route so if thats the norm you wont be alone.

If you get Claire as tour manager she is very good.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Mick

class66
(Member)
Hi everyone,

I am new to travelling alone and i am contemplating attending one of the weekends, has anybody any tips

jthinch
(Member)
'Tai' wrote:

Hello

This is my first time abroad on my own and I decided to keep to Europe so have booked Sorrento, leaving on 11th May. I will be flying from Stansted and I am wondering if there will be anyone else on this flight

Hello Tai

I'm also going on this holiday to Sorrento on 11 May. Being a Northerner I am flying from Liverpool. It will be my third holiday with Just You and my third holiday in Italy following on from Tuscany in September 2009 and Lake Garda last June/July. Look forward to meeting you there.

James

Babsargyll
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Lesley wrote:

Hi Babsargyll

I went to Andalucia a copy of years ago with Just You and had a wonderful time. The hotel was excellant as was the Tour Manger, Claire.

Once you have experienced a Just You Holiday you will want to go with them again, as everyone is very friendly.

I'm off on my 9th JY holiday to Maderia in March and considering 2 more later in the year.

Enjoy your holiday

Lesley:)

Hi Lesley,

I have looked at a couple of the other holidays on offer and may consider them for later in the year. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it. I've booked to go to Granada & the Alhambra Palace - 1 of those places on the list of things I've always wanted to see. Enjoy Madeira. :)

Babs

Babsargyll
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'kazbah' wrote:

Hi Babs,

I'm booked to go to Andalucia on 23rd March (also flying from Glasgow), but I've been to the area before 5 years ago. I'm looking forward to the Alhambra Palace as I didn't get there the last time. I did go to Ronda though, which is a lovely town in the mountains - the views are fantastic. This will be my 3rd trip with JY, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

Karen

Hi Karen,

I'm really looking forward to the excursions & seeing all those places I've only looked at in the brochures. I've already booked the Alhambra palace trip & really excited about that one. Enjoy your holiday. :)

Babs

susieq06
(Member)
YES NOT BOOKED ANYTHING YET
shortie
(Member)
Dont be scared I plunged in head first last year and my first trip was canadian rockies and vancouver.. it was one of the best holidays I have been on I made some really good friends who I am sure will be friends for life - go for it and I hope you all enjoy your holidays
Hoops
  • (Member)
(Member)
'class66' wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am new to travelling alone and i am contemplating attending one of the weekends, has anybody any tips

Hello class 66, The weekends are brill, have booked to go to Preston in may. You will not be disappointed. hoops