bluebelle
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone going to Malta at the end of October 07? I know there are 2 of us travelling to Manchester from Newcastle, would be nice to meet up with anyone else booked on the same flight. It is both of our first time with Just You and also visiting Malta. I am really looking forward to it but slightly aprehensive about holidays on my own.
Anne Berry
(Member)
I am going to Malta on 1 November, departing from Gatwick. I'm 59 and it's my first singles holiday, although I've been to Malta on my own for the last four years, I usually go in March and stay at a hotel in Sliema. Look forward to meeting you and the rest of the group. Don't worry about holidaying on your own - if I can do it anyone can!
ectree
  • (Member)
(Member)
My name is Elizabeth Tree.

Ilive in Burnley and will be flying to Malta at the end of October from Manchester Airport.

Like you, this is my 1st JUST YOU holiday and my 1st visit to Malta.

Look forward to meeeting you.

bluebelle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Elizabeth, it will be nice to meet up with you at the airport and fly out all together - sounds like we all get stickers to put on cases so we can look out for each other.

regards Chris

bluebelle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Anne, thanks for the confidence booster, I am really looking forward to the holiday and looking forward to meeting everyone, so...see you when we get there.

regards Chris

ectree
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chris,

I am really looking forward to the holiday now.

I'm sure we will have a great time.With a bit of luck my son will take me to the airport. How are you getting there? It's not so far for me as it is for you.

See you soon

Elizabeth

bluebelle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Elizabeth

I'm told it will take about 3 hours to the airport so, Brenda (the other person from Newcastle) and myself are booking into a hotel near the airport for the night so we will be there in good time. We didn't fancy an early start and traffic can be a bit dodgy! Not long now - really looking forward to the holiday and hope we get good weather.

regards

Chris