Melly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi.

I would love to hear from anyone who has been on the above-mentioned holiday.

Keen to hear about your experiences, when you went, if you did the Dead Sea Add-on, etc.

I have heard it is a great holiday.

Thanks.

Mel

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Melly

I am doing this trip, my first solo holiday, in September and am really looking forward to it. I am also doing the dead sea add-on. Will try to remember to let you know how it went. I am very excited and am looking forward to all the excursions, especially Petra.

Regards

Jaya

Melly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya.

Wow, it is supposed to be a great holiday. September is a good time of year to go as well. Have a great time. It is nerve racking but very exciting to go on a solo holiday. You will come back eager to book your next one, trust me.

Enjoy. Mel.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mel

I love travelling and there are so many places I would like to visit. If only I could go on a very long holiday, travelling to all these places! Getting excited about Jordan as not too long to go now. I have been told that there will be 16 of us, which is good as it will be easy to get to know everyone.

Regards

Jaya

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mel

Just to let you know what a fantastic trip this was. Jordan is a lovely place. Petra is awesome and the trip to Wadi Rum was wonderful. We watched the sun set in the desert and it was beautiful. The Dead Sea add on was an icing on the cake. It was really good to have two full days to relax, chill out and make use of all the Marriott facilities at the end of the trip. Marriott has a lovely private Dead Sea beach and they provide complimentary Dead Sea mud! I would recommend this trip to anyone wishing to visit one of the Middle East countries. Hopefull it will not be too long before I can book my next solo trip with Just You!

Regards

Jaya