Evie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I wonder if someone out there could help me? I'm 38 in March this year and considering my first single holiday. The trips / quality of the JustYou holidays look great but the photos on the website make it appear like this is a company for older people. I wonder if this is the case and am nervous that I would feel out of place. I've had enough of feeling like this on holidays with lots of couples about so want to make sure I get it right this time. The website itself doesn't give any information on average age of the group so I wonder if someone out there can give me any idea?

With many thanks

Evie

Maria C
(Member)
Hi Evie

I'm 41 and went on my first solo holiday last year, there were a couple of people younger than me, some about the same age and I think the oldest was about 86. All I can say is I had a fabulous time and it was actually really nice to mix with a variety of ages - and believe me the more "mature" people were dancing well into the night long after us "youngsters" had given up ! It was also nice to be considered a "youngster" for the first time in ages ! I'm going on another holiday in February and really looking forward to it. I hope you take the plunge, I'm certainly glad I did.

Maria

kasty
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am 36, and I'm going on my first Just You trip to Malta in April. I'll be surprised if I am the youngest, but I expect to be one of the youngest still! The problem with travelling with those who are older - I can't keep up!!!
Kitty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kasty I'm 43 and I was wondering if I'd be the youngest if I went!! Bet your really looking forward to the holiday - I could do with one. Are you going for a week or fortnight?

Kitty

kasty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kitty,

I'm going for 1 week, and I'm flying from Gatwick. I am really looking forward to it - I am so fed up with the miserable weather we have had! I'm also looking forward to meeting new people and not being alone all the time for a change.

What about you?

annadee
(Member)
Hi Evie,

I'm looking at going on my first trip with Just You and I'm 26. By the sounds of it there will be a wide range of ages which is reassuring. Also, I imagine it will be easy to make friends as everyone will be there alone. I hope you have a great time!

Anna