Debs
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I can't believe I've done it. I've actually booked this holiday after FAR too long dithering and don't really believe that it's actually true until the confirmation comes through! That's the most frightening bit over with so let the fun begin.Anyone else out there going?

Debs

Sue Cresswell
(Member)
Hi, I spent last christmas in Tuscany, with JustU, the first holiday on my own. Had a great time, it was all well-organized and I met some really nice people. Tuscan Italy is fabulous, and the Italians are so laid-back. The tour takes in some really interesting places, and at the hotel, they really looked after us.

I've decided to go to Edinburgh next christmas, not so far for me to travel!

Viva Just You!

Sue

Priestley
(Member)
Hi Debbie, I have also booked to go to Tuscany at Christmas. Also doing the pre holiday get together at the Clarion Hotel at Gatwick. My first holiday with Just You. A bit nervous - but l

ooking forward to meeting others. Nice if we could email before we go - not sure about Just You's rules about emails. Will find out. Look forward to meeting you. Pauline P

Antoine
(Member)
I'm considering Tuscany this Christmas, though would be less indecisive if it lasted a few more days! Please would someone let me know the approx temperature at Christmas. Anthony
Paulette Coe
(Member)
Hi to everyone going on this trip. I have just booked it and am looking forward to meeting you all in December. I will be at the pre-holiday get together but it would be nice if some of us could make contact prior to going away. I went on a Just You holiday to Lake Como 2 years ago and met some lovely people and had a great time, so I am really looking forward to this trip.
Paulette Coe
(Member)
Hi again to everyone on the Christmas in Tuscany trip.

After much searching (and some help from an American lady!) I found 2 websites with details of the Hotel Byron in Montecatini Terme, where we are all staying. If anyone else would like to have a look they are:-

www.gruppobirindelli.it

www.bookinitaly.com

Just "search" the Hotel Byron Montecatini Terme in the second website.

The hotel seems nice - but the decor looks a little "individual" shall we say??

Anyway - hope to see some of you at the pre-holiday get together at Gatwick.

Regards

Paulette.

Debs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pauline and Paulette. Nice to hear that such a big group is going and am really looking forward to it. I won't be at the get together but looking forward to meeting you at the airport. Getting worried about parking and silly stuff now! Did you find out about the email? I suspect that it's not encouraged which is fine. See you at Christmas. Not long now.

Debs

Paulette Coe
(Member)
Hi to everyone going on the Christmas in Tuscany trip.

I have just received the letter from JY advising us of the change to our hotel accomodation and I think it looks better (on the website!) than the original hotel, so hopefully it will be a good thing.

This is just a suggestion but what about everyone bringing a small, inexpensive gift with them and then we could do a little "secret santa" type gift swap on Christmas Day? Everyone likes presents!!

Not long to go now!

Paulette

Debs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks to all who went on this trip and made it such fun. Remember - Christmas is bright, Christmas is ORANGE!! Debs