kaz59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
first time on a a Just You holiday, but it was absolutely fab. can't wait to book for the next New Year. Met some really lovely people.

tks to everyone that made it memorable.

Peter R
(Member)
Hi Kaz

This is Peter from Notts.

Would love to meet up, how about meeting at the Hinckley Island Hotel in early Feb?

Peter

pete radford
(Member)
Kaz

This is Peter R from Nottingham, I have also posted as Peter R. Still not go my PC sorted.

Would you like to meet up at Hinckley Island Hotel next Saturday?

Peter

kaz59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Pete, would absolutely love to meet you this weekend but unfortunately I can't do Saturday this week (I asume you meant Sat 7th Feb). I have only just realised how to use this message system properly so only just reading your post of 31st, thought I was supposed to be computer literate. Just shows u that you can always be learning and never know everything!! Am dying to see u again and I could meet you on Sunday 8th or the next weekend whichever suits u best. I'll give u my mobile number but I'm not sure they will print it (***** ******). I will keep checking these posts now I know how it works. Kaz

Editor's note: Sorry, I'm not allowed to publish personal email addresses or phone numbers. I have forwarded the number to Pete.

pete radford
(Member)
Kaz. Just seen your reply.

No problem about this Saturday. How about the following Sat 14th around lunchtime?

Still do not have a PC of my own set up, but I'll check with my friend to see if JustYou have forwarded your mobile to his e-mail.

Look forward to your reply, will ring direct if I can.

Pete